“Good food and variety, the service can improve...”
Review of Villa Saverios

Villa Saverios
Ranked #2 of 691 Restaurants in Tijuana
Price range: USD 15 - USD 100
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Blvd Sanchez Taboada
Reviewed 23 December 2017

This place is an "Iconic" restaurant in Tijuana, it's maybe the "original jewel" of the Plasencia Cheff. The atmosphere and the food is good, the menu variety is good enough to find something new on each visit.

The restaurant can be frequently crowded, it's recommended to make an advance reservation if you are planning to have Dinner on Friday or Saturday night. The service is not the best, the last time it took me about 25 minutes since I request the check until I finish the process, and also the valet parking is slow. But if you are not in a hurry there will be no problem.

The bar is also a good spot to visit, you will find any drink and a "business atmosphere", is a good place to wait for your table.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

The service is so nice from all the personnel, the meals are very tasty and good looking, one of the top 5 of Tijuana cuisine!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

One of the Best Restaurant and Bar in Tijuana ! Its a Clasic..The Best Sunday Branch !! Delicious!! Good service , good Martinis , and the prices are good..!

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Visited today with family, and as usual had generally great experience. The only downside this time was that when we were seated, there was a delay and someone coming to the table to attend us. However, I’ve been here a few times before, and it’s not common and it only looks like a mix up. On this occasion, we tried the buffet, which provided a large variety of options between some Mexican and mostly Italian favorites. The selection was large and very tasty including pastas and different kinds of meats. It was hard to choose what to pick from because of the selection and great taste. It was Christmas time, and the restaurant was decorated beautifully and very inviting. This place is nice for any reason, whether on a date, family outing, and the bar section may even provide a nice atmosphere for business. Always a great experience at this restaurant.

Thank Alexandre Esteb... R
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Last night was my second visit after my wife recommendation, she also had a good experience about it.
Here is my comment. The place is very nice, makes you feel this is a place you want to be and enjoy with friends. No problem with parking they have a corteous vallet service. This last time I came without reservation to end a busy day of customer visits. We were seated immediately. The place just had a few customers.
The menu is well balanced with some original choices for entres and main courses.
If you are not familiar with BAJACALIFORNIAN Cuisine, you must know that if the places clames to me some sort of local gig you will find, octupus, lamb, duck and at least one option of quail. All of this plus the obligated choice of chicken and steaks are present.
The prices are fair, if you consider the service and the place. The choice of local wines is biased towards one of the local big winneries if they increment the choices I will probably be a happier guest.
Even the waiters are ready to serve you and do their best for you to enjoy, they did not offered any recommendations or made any comments on the best choices for the night. My recommendation will be they do a better job here.
Final words. I do recommend this place. I it is very likely I will want to come again, hope to see my comments helped the management to improve and make us all enjoy even more.
Hope this helps.