“Italian Villa in Tijuana”
Review of Villa Saverios

Villa Saverios
Ranked #2 of 717 Restaurants in Tijuana
Price range: USD 15 - USD 100
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Blvd Sanchez Taboada
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Visited today with family, and as usual had generally great experience. The only downside this time was that when we were seated, there was a delay and someone coming to the table to attend us. However, I’ve been here a few times before, and it’s not common and it only looks like a mix up. On this occasion, we tried the buffet, which provided a large variety of options between some Mexican and mostly Italian favorites. The selection was large and very tasty including pastas and different kinds of meats. It was hard to choose what to pick from because of the selection and great taste. It was Christmas time, and the restaurant was decorated beautifully and very inviting. This place is nice for any reason, whether on a date, family outing, and the bar section may even provide a nice atmosphere for business. Always a great experience at this restaurant.

Thank Alexandre Esteb... R

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Last night was my second visit after my wife recommendation, she also had a good experience about it.
Here is my comment. The place is very nice, makes you feel this is a place you want to be and enjoy with friends. No problem with parking they have a corteous vallet service. This last time I came without reservation to end a busy day of customer visits. We were seated immediately. The place just had a few customers.
The menu is well balanced with some original choices for entres and main courses.
If you are not familiar with BAJACALIFORNIAN Cuisine, you must know that if the places clames to me some sort of local gig you will find, octupus, lamb, duck and at least one option of quail. All of this plus the obligated choice of chicken and steaks are present.
The prices are fair, if you consider the service and the place. The choice of local wines is biased towards one of the local big winneries if they increment the choices I will probably be a happier guest.
Even the waiters are ready to serve you and do their best for you to enjoy, they did not offered any recommendations or made any comments on the best choices for the night. My recommendation will be they do a better job here.
Final words. I do recommend this place. I it is very likely I will want to come again, hope to see my comments helped the management to improve and make us all enjoy even more.
Hope this helps.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

All around best service, food and atmosphere in TJ. Great variety of plates with Spanish influences at a great value.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Never having heard of Baja-Med cuisine I was brought here by a friend who's local.
We were welcomed without a reservation as we were eating early (although I would suggest you book) and ended up staying till closing-the atmosphere was great, service kept the drinks coming and the food was to die for. I'm still sure we were undercharged as a night as good in the UK would have been at least double the price Try the 6hour short ribs and you'll not regret it.
I can't wait till my next visit to TJ now

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Excellent foot, wine from Valle de Guadalupe, good piano music, and amazing services !!... We enjoy having dinner in this elegant restaurante....

1  Thank RaquelM2170