“Lunch”

Ranked #30 of 675 Restaurants in Tijuana
Cuisines: Street Food
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

A great place with delicious options to choose. A very friendly!! We had chilaquiles and it was very good!!! Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

What a great use of space! A semi-enclosed cluster of tables surrounded by about eight kiosks - mini-kitchens churning out food truck style fare. Wine and beer - and aguas frescas - are available making this a nice stop for lunch or for an evening out.

Lots of choices - I wish I had time to try more. I went for Sunday brunch and zeroed in on the chilaquiles. They offer a huge variety of sauces and toppings.

I asked for a spicy sauce and they recommended one that began with T whose name I now can't remember. But the flavor was memorable - I'd recommend it, too.

The vibe seems very young, but during my visit I saw people of all ages. I think it would also be nice for kids.

You order at the kiosk, pay at the drinks window, and waiters deliver the food and clean the tables - and I think deserve a modest tip.

Economical and delicious street food!

Reviewed 23 October 2016

This place is amazing it has everything plus the best CREPES!! Mexican favorites, sushi different kinds of fries and delicious salads. The mint lemonade is a must. It's spotless clean, you can even buy wine and fresh cheese!!

1  Thank KimandJim12777
Reviewed 13 October 2016

This is a TJ experience to eat with the locals. Tacos are great! We had popo (octopus) and camarone (shrimp), very tastey and inexpensive. Order from your choose of vendor, pay and sit. Young waiters will serve you. Very friendly

Reviewed 25 September 2016

As expected, the food scene in TJ is surging and there is plenty to eat out there other than the old fashioned tacos and margaritas. If you go out and explore a bit you will find this trending food gradens with what I call new mexican food, often a fusion of traditional mexican with new demands, such as international outward looking options and mixings, and vegetarian+vegan. Plus the craft beer is a must!