“Very popular place for weekend breakfast or brunch”
Review of El Yogurt Place

El Yogurt Place
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Tijuana
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 July 2017

We had a great brunch at El Yogurt Place. We went for breakfast, but didn’t get seated until brunch. (They estimated a 25 minute wait, but it ended up being 55 minutes.) It’s ok though, it was worth the wait. We enjoyed a very good, very inexpensive breakfast in their bright dining room. Price included juice, coffee, and toast. Service was attentive and friendly enough. They were busy; we understood.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

The best eggs benedict in the world!!!

Sir, remember me? the White Hawaiian? Please google, Hydroponics. You'll have the most ender lettuve ever. Promise!

Saludos,

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I love having breakfast in this restaurant. Everything is so fresh, and I would consider it heath. I am definitely not a healthy buff, but the plates seem to have healthier ingredients than other restaurants serving the same dishes.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

If you are like me and like to enjoy other than a typical breakfast this is the place to go. I visit this restaurant everytime I go. It is right near the beach and the food is delicious. They have very healthy meals and a lot of choices, including a kids menu.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Between business meetings and a bit hungry, a colleague and I stopped in for a snack. Wait staff was friendly, coffee was excellent and the humming birds were awesome.