Rooms are spacious but outdated. Bed and pillow selection is good. Hot water is slow and shower needs to be run for some time.
Transport is required as there are no facilities within walking distance. Breakfast is good if buffet. The casino does not cause noise in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pueblo Amigo Plaza Hotel & Casino is ideally situated in the exclusive Zona Río, part of the most important commercial and financial area in the city of Tijuana. It is the closest hotel to the U.S. border and is within minutes of strategic points such as Tijuana's International Airport and the city of San Diego.Hotel Pueblo Amigo boasts the famous "El Patio Restaurant" its daily breakfast buffet is traditional and well renown by locals. The prpperty offers unique in-house entertainment featuring a Sports Center, Casino and gaming rooms. High Technology is also available with WiFi In-Rooms and most public areas. We are happy to provide many other amenities including: a bilingual staff, private parking, round-the-clock security, Meeting and Banquet Rooms and a free shuttle to the U.S. border. Near the Hotel, there are two of the main hottest spots for dancing and enjoying the music of the moment, Alebrijes and Pasha! the best antros as of today, only at Pueblo Amigo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Pueblo Amigo Plaza & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pueblo Amigo Plaza Tijuana
- Hotel Pueblo Amigo Plaza And Casino
- Pueblo Amigo Hotel
- Pueblo Amigo Tijuana