Hotel Pueblo Amigo Plaza & Casino
USD 100*
USD 179*
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Aqua Rio Hotel(Tijuana)(Great Value!)
USD 41*
USD 268*
Hotel Ticuan(Tijuana)
USD 100*
USD 84*
All reviewsbreakfast buffetwalking distantfeeling safefriendly hotelpay cashthird party sitetaxi standenjoy your staybeds were comfortableother hotelsa great staynice roomstayed one nightamigosborderdollarsjackpot
Reviewed 25 August 2011

While the Hotel was outstanding and wheelchair friendly the staff were absolutely amazing. Very helpful and would do anything possible to help make your stay more comfortable. As we were there for Stem Cell Treatment the staff arranged transport for us to go anywhere we wished as the footpaths were not wheelchair friendly. The food was top class, the room was clean and tidy and the Mexican people could not have been any nicer. The manager and his son were extremely helpful and friendly and went out of their way to greet us every day. Would definitely go back at the drop of a hat!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank JemmyRaff
Reviewed 4 August 2011

We stayed here whilst in TJ in July. Although the person at the desk initially had issues confirming our expedia reservation and then organizing us a room, he apologized and told us he had upgraded us (not true, we received exactly what we had originally booked). All of the staff were friendly and there is a small casino inside the hotel. Approximately a $8 taxi ride to revolution avenue and a couple of dollars to the border.
The food was ok but we were overcharged for breakfast buffet that was not that great.
Keep US dollars as everything is more expensive when actually using paso's.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Calebmondon
Reviewed 13 July 2011

The staff is always very friendly and helpful from the time you check in till you drive off at the end of your stay. We really enjoy the cleanliness of the rooms and staff.

Room Tip: The quiet in the rooms is awesome when you retire for the evening. I have been there several times and have never had a bad room...
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hdroadking46
Reviewed 13 May 2011

My room was so bad I checked out early. I didn't want to spend the night. The carpet was stained, the sofa cushions were flat, there was a blood stain on the chair, they still have old tv's, the tv reception would go out every 20 minutes. I had dinner at the restaurant and they forgot to bring my appetizer, they were more focused on serving the two or three other tables where their friends or coworkers were seated.

I was so disgusted with the room, service and food I checked out early. The Front Desk didn't inquire as to why I was departing a few hours after arriving. I didn't care about the money I lost, I just wanted to be in a clean and friendly atmosphere.

If management reads this, please spend a few $$ and clean the carpets, furniture and buy some LCDs.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2011

I have stayed here several times. The staff is very helpful, the rooms are clean and quiet, and the food is good.
Book online in advance. Search the promo deals on the website for rates (AAA/etc.). There is a HUGE difference in the walkup rate vs. online, even if you book online minutes before arrival.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo