“Wonderful food”

Ranked #1 of 675 Restaurants in Tijuana
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

In this restaurant was intented the ceaesar salad, they have a mediterran food is and elegant restaurant inside of downtown Tijuana.
They also have a full bar and very good local wines from Valle de Guadalupe the chef is Javier Plasencia very famous in Baja California.

Is a family restaurant but i prefer to go for business or with friends.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

The first time i visited was last March with my father and we had the most incredible Caesar’s Salad and a steak. I was so impressed. I forgot to post a review (it would have been 5 Stars) but am glad i didn’t because i stopped in here a week ago, sat at the bar and all of a sudden felt something on my head. I scratched my head and a cockroach fell off my head and on to the floor and i have no idea where it went. But my date was coming back to the table and instead of making a fuss or grossing her out and ruining her experience i said nothing.

I’m writing this review with the hope that the management addresses this problem because i was hoping to make this place a regular stop on my future visits to Baja California.

1  Thank Dory B
Reviewed 7 January 2018

If you have ever had the barely edible "Caesar salads" made at chain restaurants (made with glorified "ranch" dressing), you do not know what a pleasure the REAL CAESAR SALAD tastes like. Cesare Cardini invented the Caesar salad in the 20's when Prohibition led many U.S. residents to TJ for booze.

I ate here about 25 years ago and I was not impressed. the food was limp.......

TODAY however, everything has changed. The recent oqners have spent a large sum of $$$$ restoring the restaurant, and upgrading the service to the golden days of old. And the salad? AWESOME!!!!!!!

And this is no one horse restaurant. all of their other food is delicious. I have had various pasta dishes, my wife and son have had seafood, and beef dishes. Everything is AAAA+++++

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Caesars has to be one of my favorite restaurants in Tijuana! It’s quite diverse and has food for all types of palates! This place started as a date spot with the hubs and it became a family hangout! Now the kids won’t let us go
Without them!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

You can get a good tableside-prepared Caesar's Salad just about anywhere around the globe, however there is only one place where the famous salad was first made by Caesar Cardini and Livio Santini and that's at the Caesar's in Tijuana, Mexico. With its black and white floors, mosaic-tiled walls, dark wood paneling and starched white linen table-cloths, this 1927 landmark sky-rockets to my top 10 list of favorite restaurants in the world. It is an experience on itself and the very definition of swanky! I suggest getting a table street-side so you can get the full "TJ" experience.. Its located on Calle Revolucion, in the heart of the busy district, with lots to do, see and enjoy.