“Cleanest, freshest, friendliest fish taco place in Cabo”
Review of Taco Fish La Paz - CLOSED

Taco Fish La Paz
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 March 2012

These guys are cordial, consistent and clean! Sparkling Stainless steel tables and stools, fresh condiment bar with about nine options to jazz up your fish or shrimp tacos. The price is right--17-22 pesos (less than $2) for tacos, tostadas, quesedillas. Everything offered is seafood. And it's all good!

3  Thank Mamasita5456

Reviewed 11 January 2012

My wife Pamela and I have eaten at both the Taco Fish in La Paz, BCS, Mex. and Cabo San Lucas. In both cases we have enjoyed them tremendously.

These restaurants are obviously changing the face of the taco in Mexico. The restaurants are fastidiously clean with stainless steel predominating the establishiments.

The food is great. Pamela loves the shimp quesadillas and I love it all. With two tacos and the extensive condiment bar you have a full meal.

Finally the personnel are quite friendly and one interesting aspect is that these restaurants are quite attractive to the Mexican citizenry. It is obvious they enjoy this change from the normal taco establishiment as well.

2  Thank James D
Reviewed 22 December 2011

I dont like comments and stuff like that, but let me tell you something!, great flavor!, great batter! Great Prices! and service plus i saw the most beautiful girl that day!!

3  Thank Wally L
Reviewed 22 December 2011

I go to Cabo every year and stay at the Playa Grande hotel (actually thinking about upgrading to the brand new Grand Solmar...its amazing) Upon arriving we were greated by ¨Chuy¨ at the front door of the hotel, as usual, and chatted with him for a minute in my broken spanish and he told us about a new seafood taco place that we needed to try. Being a bit skeptical, as I am not a big fish eater, we decided to take a walk out the front gate as we do on occasion and found Taco Fish La Paz in Cabo (well within walking distance). We were greated by Rudy, the owner, with a huge smile and the smell of the fresh salsas on the cold bar. I was immediately taken back by all of the stainless steel and the impecable cleanliness of the place. Remember, we are talking about Mexico, where I am sure a health inspection is passed by offering a free lunch to the inspector. This place would pass the most stringent of health inspections in the U.S. I was tempted to stick with only shrimp, as I said before, I am not a big fish fan, but decided to take a walk on the wild side and ordered a couple of fish tacos. WOW!!!! The fish was fried to perfection, moist and flaky with a very mild flavor, which I was very please with. With the variety of salsas they offer I was able to fix both tacos completely different and enjoyed every bite. So much so that I opted for another...but this time I ordered a shrimp quesadilla. DELICIOUS!!!! I washed it all down with a fresh made ¨aqua de jamaica¨. And to top it all off, two of us ate for less than 150 pesos which is like $11 or $12. It was the perfect way to start our weeklong vacation. I would highly recommend Taco Fish La Paz in Cabo to anyone vacationing in Cabo San Lucas. We liked it so much that we ended up going back 3 times during the week!!! Great job Rudy. We will see you next year...for sure!

2  Thank JasonD283
Reviewed 22 December 2011

I went with my family last week, and we loved it!, it is so clean, delicious and besides all this, it is cheap!!
You should really try it!
My family and I totally recommend Taco Fish La Paz