“Great food and excellent service ”
Review of Rosato

Rosato
Ranked #205 of 1,093 Restaurants in Los Cabos
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We ate here last night as part of our stay at the Grand Fiesta Americana. As was the case last time we stayed and dined here, the food was great and the service amazing. My family of 6 all enjoyed their dishes and our servers Francisco and Adalid were attentive and top notch. We will likely eat here again before our vacation ends. I highly recommend eating here!

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Not only is the food amazing but the staff is so great! Our server, Jesus made us feel so welcome! We went back a second time and requested to be seated in his section. Also, the view was gorgeous. 5 stars for sure! I am thoroughly impressed!
Absolutely recommended!

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

We came twice during our stay at Rosatto's for dinner. One with our whole family and me and my husband alone. We were treated like royalty by the lovely staff, true charismatic gentlemans our servers Adalid & Lionel and last but not least our lovely host Oscar who took care of us from beginning to end. He made sure ee had the best view in the house a nice table at the terrace ( tan lindos los tres) . I highly recommend you visit Rosatto's at Grand fiesta americana.
Thank you to Adalid, Oscar and Leonel

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

My three friends and I went to the restaurant Rosato for a birthday celebration. We had a beautiful table and view. The service and food was excellent. Our praise goes to our waiter Rene and his assistant Javier and chef Karina. As a special treat Rene made us Spanish coffee. This was a wonderful evening for our friends birthday.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Most impressed with service. Lasagna was good. Caesar salad was good too. We had the creme Brûlée. It is open air so wouldn’t recommend when it’s hot.