All reviews beach club golf course costa baja azul marino fun baja infinity pool free shuttle beautiful hotel shuttle service the general manager overlooking the marina min drive beach access los cabos breakfast buffet is rooms are nice sea lions
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Before you book your room.....

Be aware that there is no fitness center or breakfast buffet restaurant like is stated in their website.

You also have to pay extra to use the beach as it is a beach club or you won’t be able to use it or the beach club pool, It is 500 pesos per person per Day...

Today is our first day out of 3 here I haven’t seen much but so far we already regreat it.

I went to the front desk and complaint that I like to exercise daily and that I wish I would know that they had no fitness center to what one of the supervisor said that they do have a temporary gym reconditioned until the existing one can be remodeled...

you can see for your self on the pictures what he called fitness center and also a picture of their breakfast restaurant.

They use an actual room on the first floor took the bed and tv out and set the weights on a desk, they put a sign on the door, there is nothing else in there.

He offered me that I can use the gym at the beach club but that I had to pay 500 pesos to use it per person per day... WOW!!!!!

I would think they would accommodate me since they dont have a fitness center.

Very disappointing and I feel cheated to pay and not get what is offered.

I have been fortunate to travel to many places in the world but have never been so energized to write a review of such a bad situation and experience.

By the way this is my first ever review of a hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mazatlanCalifornia
Eduardo H, General Manager at CostaBaja Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

I appreciate the opportunity to be your host.

Your comments are very important and allows us to improve our service, I appreciate your time and your comments will be shared with all employees. We are sorry for the inconvinience of the Gym, we are not a Sport Center, we have basic equipment to keep you in shape,

There is a couple outdoor activities with out fee that would help to enjoy your stay.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

The staff and resort here are amazing. I came here two years ago on Valentine’s Day and I loved it so much that I decided to have my Wedding reception here. I am so glad I choose this venue, because it truly made everything a dream come true.

I wanted to personally review Sandra, the event manager. She is the best wedding planner I could have ever dreamed of having. She helped me from the beginning with my endless requests and was always very attentive with my needs and the needs of my family and friends. She had to deal with me and my 50 wedding guests and all of their craziness. I honestly would not have been able to put everything myself without her help.

The services offered with the wedding package were top of the line and my guest and I were amazed on the quality and professionalism each of them brought to my special day.

The staff here was the same as when I visited before. Amazing!! The guests felt like the whole staff were always genuine and truly cared to make us happy. If there was something that needed to get fixed it would take two minutes and someone would be working on it and making it right ASAP.

I am very happy with choosing Costa Baja as my wedding venue. I highly recommend Sandra and her staff to make your wedding spectacular and I thank the front desk and the guys at the front for giving me and my family golf rides every time we needed one.

Overall I love this resort and will be back every year on my wedding anniversary.

Thank you Costa Baja and Sandra for being so amazing!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jacqueline A

Dear Guest
I appreciate the opportunity to be your host the most important event in your life.

Your comments are very important and allows us to improve our service, I appreciate your time and your comments will be shared with all employees, Sandra Included.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you on your next visit. and have a wonderful new life.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

This hotel/spa is incredibly beautiful. Great rooms with beautiful surroundings. We were with a group and arrived late midday one day and left early the next, so couldn't really appreciate all this great place has to offer. Maybe another day.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Absolutely love CostaBaja Resort. Been coming here for years with the family and have stayed at both the hotel and private villas on the beach. The resort is perfectly maintained, and the staff is always top notch. Walking into the main lobby makes me smile every time. That sweeping view mixed with awesome decor is simply perfect. With a recent jump in US tourism in La Paz, I just hope the resort doesn't lose it's authenticity. The lack of American influence is one of the things that has kept my family coming back to La Paz.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the Super Suite if you can. It's well worth it.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This my second year coming to CostaBaja and each time it gets better. The staff , particularly Jorge ( the bellman) and Dahlia (a supervisor ) were fantastic. They helped us take day trips and recommended some great restaurants. This resort will make sure your vacation is memorable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends