USD 154
USD 120
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 133/night.

Posada LunaSol Hotel(La Paz)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 57
USD 55
Hyatt Place La Paz(La Paz)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 109
USD 106
Hotel One La Paz(La Paz)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 60
USD 57
Free cancellation until 23/07
USD 125
USD 82
Baja Sol Suites(La Paz)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
USD 46
Baja Bed and Breakfast(La Paz)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 65
  • Pool
Baja Paradise(La Paz)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 26
USD 193
USD 147
All reviewsbudget hotelhot waterplace to sleepfish tacosapplebeeswifibedsmaleconbaywaterfront
Reviewed 23 January 2018

In October 2017, I booked the two suites for week in January 2018. I had booked over the phone directly with the hotel. I wrote twice before I got a response asking for a confirmation number. Gabriel answered the second time assuring me he had received my email and sent me a confirmation number, the prices and said to just call if I had any questions. Well—- four of us arrived today and Gabriel himself was at the desk. Had NO rooms, all occupied. I showed him the letter he wrote himself. His response was a shrug. Not even an apology. Fortunately we had a wonderful taxi driver who then took us to a few hotels until we found rooms at a lovely hotel, Posada de la Mision right on the Melecon, where we have suites with a balcony overlooking the Sea of Cortez. I recommend the Posada de la Mision with a very competent young lady working the registration desk. I WOULD NOT suggest taking a chance on the Hotel Lorimar unless you have a backup plan.

Room Tip: Book somewhere else!
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Diandfriends
Reviewed 11 December 2017

This is a simple, basic hotel right in the middle of La Paz.
The staff is extremely friendly, helpful and polite. We asked for extra pillows and all sorts of info and the lady at the reception was very helpful.
The building could perhaps do with a little maintenance but everything was clean and our towels were changed every day.
Also the hotel is in an ideal position, 2 minutes from the malecon and all its restaurants, bars and shops.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Freefred
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

So if you want a Hyatt style room this is not for you, however walking out the door to see the bay and just steps from all the nightlife ... this hotel has everything you could need at a price that just works great.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

This place was great place to stay! Everyone was super nice and can't beat the price! It has A/C and wifi and clean sheets. It's small but all we needed was a place to sleep. Highly recommend it! Oh and did I mention it's a block away from the ocean?!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mattnohe24
Reviewed 23 May 2017

This budget hotel has all the creature comforts..... but the real bonus is the location. Once you arrive here, you can park your car, and just see this wonderful city by foot. The marina is just a short walk, and dozens and dozens of restaurants within a 10-15 minute stroll. My favorite is almost next-door. a fish taco joint that is outrageous. Applebees, Carl's Jr., and the downtown eateries are minutes away. The central area is full of shops and businesses. Don't hurry off until you see this great little city. The hotel is priced so you can stay extra long. the staff is great. Enjoy...!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends