Free cancellation until 26/07
  • Breakfast included
USD 116
USD 113
Priceline
Casa Encinares Bed and Breakfast(Ensenada)(Great Value!)
USD 150
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
USD 177
  • Beachfront
Corona Hotel & Spa(Ensenada)(Great Value!)
USD 120
USD 114
Cancelon
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 November 2015

Every time we drove by this place I commented how cool it appeared, so one year my then-boyfriend thought that instead of giving me a traditional birthday present, he would treat me to an exclusive dinner for two at Mr. A's, followed by a stay at the Pyramid. I was so very excited as I thought our room would be located within the pyramid. :( :( :( Our room was NOT in the pyramid. Our room, though clean and quiet, was tiny and in no way decorated. I felt like we were staying at a clean, but ordinary motel :( We were here in 1973 or 1974.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Rented two rooms for a long weekend. No water for half a day, no gas at all, ever (and so no cooking or hot water for bathing or dishes), pool and hot tub were empty. Would not recommend under any circumstance.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank Seb B
Reviewed 5 November 2012

The Pyramid is a great weekend getaway. A West facing beach. Ahhh the sunsets! Forever views of the great Pacific. A condo that is fully equipped with everything you need. No TV. No phone. Clean and well furnished. A great place to take your honey.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Chuck T
Reviewed 25 September 2010

No phones, TV's or party crowds. Just the ocean and forever views. Our favorite place to escape to when we need to wind down or escape the heat at an incredible price. The rooms are condo style with fireplaces, kitchens and ocean front balcony's with amazing ocean views. Very clean, safe and private.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carrie_S55
Reviewed 26 June 2008

The Pyramid Resort is a magical place for husband and me. We have so many wonderful memories at this quiet resort just south of Rosarito.
My husband and I just celebrated our wedding at the Pyramid Resort on Saturday, June 21, 2008. We could not have asked for a better location. The weather was perfect. The staff was nice and very accommodating considering that our family and friends filled the resort to capacity. Our wedding was an important occassion and this resort lived up to my expectations on all levels. My family and friends danced the night away under the stars.
This was not our first time we have traveled to Baja to stay for the weekend. We travel to Baja three times a year and this is the only place that we usually stay at. Please note: This is a resort in Mexico, not America. Come with open expectations and relax and enjoy yourself here. The sound of the waves and the the afternoon breeze will invite you back again.

Stayed: June 2008