See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 November 2012

The Pyramid is a great weekend getaway. A West facing beach. Ahhh the sunsets! Forever views of the great Pacific. A condo that is fully equipped with everything you need. No TV. No phone. Clean and well furnished. A great place to take your honey.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Chuck T
Reviewed 25 September 2010

No phones, TV's or party crowds. Just the ocean and forever views. Our favorite place to escape to when we need to wind down or escape the heat at an incredible price. The rooms are condo style with fireplaces, kitchens and ocean front balcony's with amazing ocean views. Very clean, safe and private.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carrie_S55
Reviewed 26 June 2008

The Pyramid Resort is a magical place for husband and me. We have so many wonderful memories at this quiet resort just south of Rosarito.
My husband and I just celebrated our wedding at the Pyramid Resort on Saturday, June 21, 2008. We could not have asked for a better location. The weather was perfect. The staff was nice and very accommodating considering that our family and friends filled the resort to capacity. Our wedding was an important occassion and this resort lived up to my expectations on all levels. My family and friends danced the night away under the stars.
This was not our first time we have traveled to Baja to stay for the weekend. We travel to Baja three times a year and this is the only place that we usually stay at. Please note: This is a resort in Mexico, not America. Come with open expectations and relax and enjoy yourself here. The sound of the waves and the the afternoon breeze will invite you back again.

Stayed: June 2008
2  Thank Skyeblue665
Reviewed 19 March 2008

You have to be kidding me, for 74 buck a night!!!!!!, This is the most amasing place i have ever stayed. NO TV, NO DISTACTIONS, Just the peace and quiet we asked for. The rooms were just incrediable. Full kitchen, with plates, silverware, coffe maker, things to cook with, fridge, no oven but so what, why cook when you can just look at the ocean, swim, get in the hot tub, spa, a shower that would fit 10 people, or just relax.

We were about 20 min from the downtowns of the tourist cities, you know, all the noise you just left home to get away from. And then after a day of shopping, come back to this. I tell you it gets no better.

My wife was speachless when we walked in, it seems like we were in a rich and famous episode, and i kept playing with the the armiour, kinda like a dungen for clothes, if you go, you will know what i mean, so cool.

We had a storm come through on the second night. With the full view of it comming in from the sea. Yep, i said a FULL view of the sea, you can lay in bed, look at it, see it from the balcony, from anywhere in the room. It has to be good when it makes a thunderstorm, and not going out, is a good thing. So we just lit a fire, sat by the window, ate and enjoyed a very romantic evening.

It was only for 2 nights, but this place makes you want to move there. Every second we spent,, relaxing, shopping, what ever, is worth doing it a thousand times over.

We will be back. Time after time

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank czarmatra
Reviewed 7 September 2007

Every Labor Day weekend my friend's and I spend the long weekend at this resort. What I like about it is that there is no TV or phones in the room. It is a good place to get away from reality. We sit up on the balcony, listening to music and drinking beer. The walk to the beach isn't easy but is is worth it to sit on an uncrowded beach. Don't expect any aminities, even thought the owner has plans to turn it into a real resort, but nothing happens too quickly in Mexico. Last year we did encounter the night security guard who was kind of creepy, but his job is to keep the noise down after midnight and keep the guests safe. I have never been there during the winter, but in the summer you can sleep with your windows open and the ocean breeze feels great. I"ve only stayed in the A or B buildings, which are older, but have a better view of the ocean and the sunsets. And yes, we saw dolphins swimming in the surf. I will admit, that after five years, I'd like to try another hotel just for a change in scenery.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled with friends