I have stayed here a couple of times. The first was a romantic weekend with the honeymoon suite and it was very nice. I love the architecture of this hotel and all the amenities are great. The only thing you might bring is your own shampoo and soaps if you desire the fancy stuff. But otherwise the pool, the bar, the location, and the staff are all wonderful. Oh and they offer a breakfast voucher for a restaurant across the street and the food is great.
Definitely a worthwhile place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming colonial boutique hotel is located in the heart of Ensenada. You can walk to more than 20 restaurants and coffee shops along the bazaar like streets lined with art treasures, each one more unique than the next.The intimate and friendly atmosphere will allow you to feel like this is your home away from home. The staff will point you in the right direction for whatever you are seeking.Come and experience our warm & friendly hospitality!Our staff will help make your visit to Ensenada a stay to remember filled with a variety of activities such as wine tours, whale and fishing trips, restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Posada El Rey Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn - Posada El Rey Sol Hotel Ensenada
- Americas Best Value Inn Ensenada