The location was excellent. It was within walking distance to museums, town and grocery store. The hotel is very dated and needs refurbishing. It was rather hard to find. There was an elderly , cute dog there. The breakfast nothing to talk about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming colonial boutique hotel is located in the heart of Ensenada. You can walk to more than 20 restaurants and coffee shops along the bazaar like streets lined with art treasures, each one more unique than the next.The intimate and friendly atmosphere will allow you to feel like this is your home away from home. The staff will point you in the right direction for whatever you are seeking.Come and experience our warm & friendly hospitality!Our staff will help make your visit to Ensenada a stay to remember filled with a variety of activities such as wine tours, whale and fishing trips, restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Posada El Rey Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn - Posada El Rey Sol Hotel Ensenada
- Americas Best Value Inn Ensenada