“Amazing Margaritas”

Restaurante El Corralito
Ranked #79 of 374 Restaurants in Ensenada
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We came here to literally escape the street vendors and it was recommended by staff at the Real McCoy. My mom and I had the bacon wrapped shrimp over rice with white cheese over the top. It was salty, but I was still in love with it! The atmosphere was really unique. Wish we had more time there, definitely recommend!

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Visited during lunch hour, the preparation of food is very basic and has no outstanding seasoning. The fish filet is advertised a "white fish" and its not what they served. Services are not very attentive.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We came here just for drinks and not food (we ate prior to coming here) and I like the fact it’s quiet inside where you can have drinks and/or eat. Other nearby places have very loud music where you can’t even talk to your friend/companion without yelling at them. Jose was our server and he was extremely attentive, kind, helpful, and respectful. You can tell he works hard and makes sure that his customers leave happy. They have some good tequila and a good selection of beer. The food sounded and looked good but we were full and just drank. We did munch on some salsa and chips and the salsa was good with some heat to it (which I like!). I also like the warm feeling inside with all the stickers and writings on 1 dollar bills EVERYWHERE. Overall, we enjoyed the place and appreciated the good hospitality from Jose.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped here when we were shopping on First Street. It was the best food we had throughout our whole cruise.

I loved the carnitas quesadilla, my husband loved the fish tacos.... not to mention the margaritas were huge and SO GOOD!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We stop by here every time a cruise ship we're on comes down. The margaritas are fantastic, the food incredible and the service friendly too. Our family has a connection here and we're always well taken care of....can't go wrong. Manuel does a great job so we know we can count on our experience. Gonna be there again in a few weeks with a big group......good times.