“Excellent service and great quality”
Review of Andy the Tailor

Andy the Tailor
Ranked #2 of 30 Shopping in Ao Nang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to " Andy the Tailor " an Exclusive Reliable Ladies and Gents Custom Tailors Established in 1995. We make Gents suit,Ladies suit,Blazer,Business shirt,Casual shirt,Business dress,Party dress,Winter coat,Tuxedo suit and etc., We offer traditional craftsmanship and outstanding workmanship, tailored to perfection. We have world class first rated fabrics & highest quality materials. We travel to Europe ( Switzerland,Germany,UK,Denmark,Norway,Sweden,Finland,Poland,France) to take orders and follow up our regular customers. You can call us to schedule an appointment if you want to,we look forward to meet you. We are Located just between TOURIST POLICE CENTRE IN AONANG and THANACHART BANK ( THE ORANGE COLOR BANK ). You can find us on google map as Andy the Tailor,or you can just click the map shown on our TripAdvisor site, then you will be automatically directed to us.Thank you very much
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had been recommended to visit here by two of my friends so i knew it must be good. I wasn't disappointed. The service i received was fantastic, very detailed measurements, very friendly and offered great advice on materials for my use. They made my clothes within two days and even delivered to my hotel so i didn't have to carry back to the hotel on my last night. I'll certainly be ordering from here again. Thank you all the staff.

1  Thank Mandy I

Dear Mandy,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us.We are always eager to hear what you liked and how we can improve our property.
Thank you very much for your lovely recommendations and looking forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

All reviews
in 45 reviews
"shop"
in 57 reviews

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

My very first experience wit custom made shirts n im totally very satisfied wit a workmanship.Great quality n service fr mr.andy n his team on assisting me to get a good material.Very good n professional tailoring work ive seen before.highly recommended tailor n for surely will recommend Andy the Tailor to friends who r visiting to Krabi.

Dear Jothy,

Reviewed 6 July 2018

I just received my second order from Andy the Tailor and I couldn't be happier. They made me 2 suits, 2 jackets, and 10 shirts and everything fits amazing and looks great. I was in town for only a short period of time so we did a total of three fittings in 48 hours and they were also very helpful in selecting the different fabrics and styles for everything I bought. Looking forward to going back next time I am in the region.

Dear CA,

It was very nice doing a business with you again this time.We are very pleased to note that our services and the quality materials provided by our team were to your Satisfaction.Your positive feedback about us is very much appreciated.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Went to Andy tailor for my suit , well experience tailor with idea on the best suit. Good selection
and high quality of fabric available and it’s value of money, the workmanship is prefect recommend this tailor if your are looking to made a suit for your own

Dear Eke,