“Excellent experience”

Andy the Tailor
Ranked #2 of 30 Shopping in Ao Nang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to " Andy the Tailor " an Exclusive Reliable Ladies and Gents Custom Tailors Established in 1995. We make Gents suit,Ladies suit,Blazer,Business shirt,Casual shirt,Business dress,Party dress,Winter coat,Tuxedo suit and etc., We offer traditional craftsmanship and outstanding workmanship, tailored to perfection. We have world class first rated fabrics & highest quality materials. We travel to Europe ( Switzerland,Germany,UK,Denmark,Norway,Sweden,Finland,Poland,France) to take orders and follow up our regular customers. You can call us to schedule an appointment if you want to,we look forward to meet you. We are Located just between TOURIST POLICE CENTRE IN AONANG and THANACHART BANK ( THE ORANGE COLOR BANK ). You can find us on google map as Andy the Tailor,or you can just click the map shown on our TripAdvisor site, then you will be automatically directed to us.Thank you very much
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped by on our stay in Ao Nang. Helpful, attentive staff who had good ideas when I didn't know exactly what I wanted. They made any adjustments I asked for and made my experience that much easier and therefor better.

Dear Neber,

Thank you for choosing Andy the Tailor in AoNang.
We are very happy to learn that your visit was a pleasant one, and thank you very much for sharing such gracious comments which gives us energy to continue the legendary service for your satisfaction once we meet again in the future.
Again, thank you for sharing your experience. The team and I look forward to having you back in a not too distant future.

With warm Regards,

in 45 reviews
"shop"
in 57 reviews

Reviewed 6 June 2018

After visiting Andy in July 2016 i was very impressed with the quality of the products I purchased. Two years later i was looking for a custom Tux and remembered while I was there they said they could ship overseas if I wanted to order more at a later date. After a few emails back and forth discussing (in great detail) my measurements and materials I locked in an order. A few weeks later, I received my Tux and was extremely satisfied with the attention to detail and quality of work. I would recommend Andy to anyone who is looking for a custom made, quality suit, even if ordered internationally. Thanks again Andy!

Dear Mike,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us.We are always eager to hear what you liked and how we can improve our property.
We are very pleased to note that our services and the quality materials provided by our team were to your Satisfaction.Your positive feedback about us is very much appreciated.
Thank you very much for your lovely recommendations and looking forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Will also visit Denmark, where measurements can be taken and he will then send the finished clothing from Thailand.

Can be highly recommended

Dear Gaffri,

Br,

Reviewed 3 June 2018

I am a fan of vintage 1940s style swing dance clothes, which are next to impossible to source in London where I live, unless you want to take out a mortgage to cover the cost.

I went into Andy's armed with a few old photos from the internet on what I wanted and a demanding wife who does jive dancing who has a keen eye on period detail. They were totally unfazed, two sittings and just three days later I had two pairs of Oxford Bags and a Double Breasted jacket at a seriously affordable price.

They kept my measurements and i will be ordering stuff directly from them.

Great bunch of lads, tasked with an offbeat order that they met without problems

1  Thank Ben R

Dear Ben,

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I have just ordered five more shirts from Andy. The selection of fabrics is up to date and the quality seems great.
This also means that I have now ordered four times next to the one time in Krabi, or a total of 19 shirts. I am really happy with the shirts and I am using them every week at work.
Delivery is fast and easy and it is Andy is always good to see Andy when he is in Copenhagen.

Dear Sifu,

We Andy the Tailor hereby thanking you for taking the time to write such a lovely reviews.We are really happy to hear that you are very satisfied with our services and the quality clothes we offered.Thank you very much for getting me some clients who wants to order a bespoke suits from me while I was there in Copenhagen,Denmark.It was very nice meeting you and your family members and all of your supportive friends.Thanks a lot for all the helps you have done for me.I am looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.