All reviews wooden swing amazing balcony buffet breakfast is min walk to the beach shuttle service pools krabi bathtub
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Worst hotel I have stayed in, staff are ignorant and hotel looks like extremely tired...... Shame as the Thai people I have met elsewhere and they are lovely as are the islands and places we have visited

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Terry D
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Check in was a breeze with a cold welcome drink.
Let me start with the pros :
1) Spacious room and toilet with a swing on the balcony
2) Ocean view
3) Good and decent breakfast
4) Friendly staff and tour desk

Cons
1) Cleanliness 70%
2) No ironing board
3) No tooth brush and tooth paste
4) Slow housekeeping

The room although spacious but it is not clean. Dirty walls. This hotel needs a fresh coat of pain. Location was good, walking distance to most shops and restaurants.
Breakfast was good but needs to work on cleanliness. A lot of ants and flies all over. Display food in enclosed containers would be more hygienic. For the price we pay, complete toiletries would be good. Gym is beyond use, poor maintenance.
View from the balcony is excellent. The ceiling where the swing is attached, has water droplets coming down the swing hooks, looks so disgusting with rust and algae..

Room tip: High floor with ocean view
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2017

As most reviews say, this hotel is a "grand old lady". There are areas which need some love and sprucing up but apart from that it is a great stay. If youre not looking for a designer holiday, the 3 tiered infinity pool, nice views and great breakfasts will keep you more than happy. I unfortunately fell sick during my stay, the staff were only happy to help in anyway they could. My girlfriend asked for some food for me, they delivered food to my room free of charge. After that they organized a taxi to a doctor. The following day I must have been asked by 5 staff members if I was ok and feeling better.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank gren101
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

This is the worst hotel that I have stayed in! This should rather be pulled-down. The interior and exteriors of the hotel take you 20 years back in time, and obviously not in a good way. It seems that the owners have not invested a single penny on upkeep of the hotel in a long time.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank ankit9871
Reviewed 16 November 2016

The hotel is old and at some places, it shows. However, our experience was all around pleasant. We had big rooms with huge balconies that were great for late night chilling! The pool area was awesome and the pool bar had happy hour every afternoon. The location was decent, around 15min walk from the beach. Lots of restaurants and shops near by. Considering the price we paid, we were really satisfied!

Room tip: Take the room with balcony, you will love it!
Date of stay: January 2016