To keep this short and sweet.
Holidaying with my girlfriend, arrived at reception to be greeted with a frown and a glassy stare.. as if I was about to request some change for a bus and a free meal.
The room was not too bad to look at, although it smelt as if someone had tarnished the air with battery acid.
Our view from our room was a great pool view room.... save the fact we paid for a sea view room led to more disappointment.
The breakfast was dismal.. and it didn't last long, so you have to be quick.
The bloody power went out for 18 hours in our wing, including the water. We were not contacted and no one even came to see if we were still alive... Australian OHS would have had a field day with this.. but i guess that's part of Thailand's relaxed ways.
On contrary to the above, some of the staff were very nice and friendly, the hotel is in a great location which makes it very easy to find your way home when inebriated, however the power outage compounded this challenge.
All in all, average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonang Villa Resort, the stimulating destination situated on the unspoiled natural scenery by soaring limestone cliffs and lovely tropical environment, as well as just minutes away from lively shopping and restaurant district of Aonang Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia APAC and Agoda so you can book your Aonang Villa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Villa Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Hotel Krabi
- Aonang Resort Krabi
- Ao Nang Villa Resort
- Aonang Villa Resort Krabi/Ao Nang