“Great Location”
Review of Ascot Krabi

Ascot Krabi
Ranked #41 of 138 Ao Nang B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We stayed there for two nights. Nice pocket friendly hotel with very clean room. Every room has a locker. The staffs were very helpful. It is recommended to book rooms on 3rd floor for the mountain view.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TuhinaPanja

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

First of all the hotel is overpriced for what it is even during the low season. We have been the only ones when we arrived and got a room with hole in the desk.

We got nice view on the mountain and that is the one reason we extended our stay next to the fact we were lazy to move.

The aircon needed long time to make the room cold but it wasn't that bad. They give you bottle of water and toilet paper every single day which we seen was ignored in other places during the low season. You can also ask for kettle, hairdryer or rent a beach matt for free (Or that what it said). The bathroom was smelling really strong of sewers. Our cleaner broke a glass in our room, didn't replace it and left some glass on the floor which got stuck into our feet.

The girls during the day which are sitting on the reception are very nice and helpful. The guy who is there sleeping during the day and playing games during nights is rude.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephanie P
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

The location is really nice; a cheaper souvenir shop compared to other souvenir shop is just next door. A Delicious, affordable and pleasant halal restaurant is just across the street. Mosque and Muslim street is just walking distance from Ascot Krabi. Some of the staff can speak Malay. They do provide motorbike rental for 200 baht per 24 hours. The bed is really comfy and room size is spacious. Shampoo and soap provided by the hotel also smell really nice.

The aircond in my room (301) is not that cold even after I set it at 16 degree compared to my friend's room (304). It is not too hot if I just stay still on my bed; below the aircond. But, I will sweating if I move around my room. The aircond is just the issue during my stay. Other than that, everything is great. This hotel does not have elevator and the stairs are steep. Please be extra careful when you climbing up and down the stairs with your luggage. Oh. Please bear in mind that they charge 100 baht per one item that got stain from guests bodily fluid (such as blood), and other liquid (include cosmetics stain such as hair dye stained). I almost have to pay 200 baht for penalty. However, their staffs were nice enough to let me try to wash the stain myself. ❤

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Thank Fatin Nur'asyiq... R
Reviewed 26 April 2017

I was quite impressed with the value of Ascot Hotel. There are so many resorts/hotels to choose from. I found this one to offer the most for a competitive price compared to some that we'd been to. Infact Ascot was a much more economic choice than a hostel we stayed at locally (not naming any I've written a separate review for that) The wifi is ok. The room was cleaned daily with water stocked in the fridge. The lady on Reception was fantastic, so smiley and welcoming. She also allowed us to print our flight tickets off for a small fee for our onward plans after checking out. Directly opposite there is a mini food marketed which is very reasonably priced and very nice indeed. I noticed this place was fully booked, I'd book online if possible just to make sure a room is secured.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

The room was really spacious, fresh and clean. I was disappointed by the bathroom in comparison to the room - it looked like it belonged to a different hotel completely.
It was dim and dirty looking which I would say was the downfall to this place. However the room was really good value for money and the location is excellent.
The receptionist was really friendly and helpful. I would recommend booking through here because the prices are reasonable and not inflated.
I wish the bathroom was clean because I easily would have given 5*.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends