“Best restaurant in Krabi ”

La Luna Italian Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 313 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

If visiting this restaurant fifteen times in nine days doesn't show how much me and my family adored this place, I don't know what can. We visited Ao nang beach this summer, and a big problem was that we don't enjoy Thai food. We found this place on the first night, and had an excellent pizza. After ordering many different things from the diverse menu, I can say with confidence that this is a place to definitely eat at if you are at ao nang beach. The owner was also kind enough to prepare a plain salad with Parmesan and tomatoes every night although it wasn't on the menu.

Overall, this place has exceptionally good Italian food and I strongly recommend it.

2  Thank Corrie G

Reviewed 2 September 2017

This place has changed names a few times like others due to it not being best service one meal ok others hit and miss

1  Thank Tobyscruff
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Ok, visited a few years ago but have to say that the wife and I still say it's the best Italian we have ever had, we had pizza and a couple of sides and drinks. If nothing has changed meantime then you have to visit this place, a gem.

1  Thank Dutchy777
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Very authentic tasting italian pizzas, better than most you would get in england. Very reasonable and good customer service.

1  Thank georgewarwick03
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered 2 pizzas which we really did not enjoy. I can not comment on the other food as we didn't go back to try any. The staff however were very polite and helpful.

1  Thank kylieannsmith28