“Cozy place, minus from the atmosphere”

Pyramids Restaurant
Ranked #120 of 331 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Price range: USD 3 - USD 15
Description: Casual dinning restaurant in Ao Nang, Krabi serving the best in Arabic and Thai cuisine with a large variety of seafood dishes.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The place looked and was nice and cozy. The menu was variant, especially many Arabic dishes and hookah also. But I got very bad vibes from the restaurant owner/manager(?), I thought it looked like he was treating his local staff with no respect which made me very sad. The staff was friendly but literally running around and it looked like they were trying to ”serve” or please him so it made the atmosphere uncomfortable for me.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We had curry crab, grilled prawn and squid. The taste was okay and nothing fantastic. The grilled squid was a bit hard. Staffs were friendly.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Stoped of one night as we fancied something different to eat.

They food and service were good with no issues. I have read some reviews that are very negative but decided to give it a try.

I would say that if you are looking for traditional Thai this is not for you.

If you fancy a great meal that is based on eastern food you won’t be disappointed . We had no complaints

Reviewed 8 March 2018

This pace is strange, it offers totally conflicting cuisines, but hey ho I chose to go in there. We wanted fish, red snapper, the price was charged by weight and it was outrageous. More expensive than the UK, worse than that it was badly cooked and wasn't seasoned. The prices are very high yet you're essentially sitting in a noisy shabby cafe! The staff I quite friendly whilst your ordering but then the would be at this prices. Really not worth the money or the effort of going :0(

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

When on a vacation you would want to have the best of the food teamed with a nice ambience. The ambience with this resto was inviting, the food was a turn off.
We orders the pizzas, salads and fries. Not any of these were something to remember.