All reviewskrabi resortlower poolthrough secret escapesnice hotel with good servicedaily happy hourwestern and asian foodhelpful stuffgrand deluxepool barnight markettwo night staysister hoteljungle settingpools are greatreception deskflip flopsenjoy your stay
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

New and very clean with tastefully furnished rooms. Super helpful and efficient staff and just a few minutes walk from the main food street. Good breakfast buffet and overall a lovely experience. The manager Mud is excellent.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Chumpon N, ผู้จัดการ at Deevana Krabi Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Khun Pyromanix,
We would like to thank you for choosing Deevana Krabi Resort as your accommodation choice during your recent stay in Krabi and for taking the time to share your comments with us.
We are very pleased to read that you appreciated the friendliness and assistance of our staff and enjoyed your visit in our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for every day.
Your kind words have been passed on to our teams and particularly to Mr. Mud who made your stay a pleasant one. This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.
We all look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Krabi in the near future.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Great Little resort with nice common areas, restaurants and pools. Friendly staff and food was ok. the rooms are a bit small and dark and also lacking of good storage - its ok for some Days but not for an entire week. The beds are although really great!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chumpon N, ผู้จัดการ at Deevana Krabi Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Dear Khun vilhelmd2018,

It has been our great pleasure to welcome you at Deevana Krabi Resort and thank you for sharing your feelings about your stay with us.

Your suggestion on the room size and room lighting has been well noted and will be taken into consideration for future room renovation.

Likewise, we are pleased to read that you appreciated the service of our team member. Your kind words have been passed on to all of our team.

We hope this experience will not impair your trust in Deevana Krabi Resort and that you will give us the opportunity of welcoming you again soon

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Deevana Krabi Resort

Is a nice four star resort, although I would probably stay somewhere else in the future.

I stayed in room 1204 - a deluxe room - up a flight of stairs. Although my room was not appropriate for someone with mobility issues, there were rooms that appeared to be disabled friendly by the pool.

The ceiling of room 1204 is high and slanted. The bed is on a platform, kind of like a futon, but a regular and comfortable mattress. Getting in and out at the foot of the bed was awkward. There's one small narrow window beside the door that looked out into the covered entry alcove. Although there were window coverings, the way the bed was placed allowed the morning light to come in. There's a small fridge and a safe. There is no closet, but there are hangers and hooks on the wall. There's no chair, table, or desk. There's a TV on a low bench, and the ceiling is low in that part of the room. I hit my head on that slanting ceiling several times, after I bent to place something on the low TV bench. The TV had an English movie channel. They were old movies, but I appreciated having the option.

I had a difficulty with the shower, it took a while for the water to heat up, and then the hot water would disappear without warning. There was a rain shower head, and a handheld shower, shower with was large and open.

I like the frosted glass doors between the bedroom and the bathroom. It opened up the space. They have hand soap, lotion, tissues, cotton balls, cotton swabs, razor, toothbrush, sewing kit, shower cap, shower gel, shampoo/conditioner combo, air conditioning, a beach bag with towels, flip flops, and slippers. The shower gel, shampoo, and hand soap all seemed to be the same product. The shampoo dried my hair, and the hand soap gave me a rash.

I had difficulty with the lighting. When I shut all the lights off by the bedside switches, there were four bright blue lights on either side of the bed that came on. It took some trial and error and I got those lights to go off, along with all the other lights in the room, but another low light came on near the bathroom door. I think it was some kind of night light, and it was in my direct line of vision while in bed. I had to pile pillows and towels in front of it to block the light. The floors are polished concrete. My room was quiet, except for the nature sounds outside.

There are two pools. The one on the lower level nearest the lobby has a swim-up bar. There were about a dozen chaise lounges and umbrellas. It is a small pool but very nice. The smaller pool up on the upper level by the restaurant is an infinity pool. SMOKING IS ALLOWED at this resort, including by the pools and outside of non-smoking rooms. The pool staff were lovely. I enjoyed my pool day - a very chill vibe. Prices for food and beverages poolside were a bit steep, but good. There's 2 for 1 drinks at happy hour.

Breakfast was very good. There were various types of breads and pastries, an omelet station, various stir-fries, noodles, rice, etc, various juices, fresh fruit, and tea and coffee. Restaurant staff at breakfast were amazing - very welcoming, friendly, and attentive.

One thing I found different, was there were no brochures available in the lobby. They did have an excursion book with a handful of excursions. But they did not have access to the large variety of excursions that are available outside the resort. Further they recommended a taxi to the airport for 800 Bhat, but normal price in town is 500, or 150 Bhat for shared van pick up. Also better deals in town for excursions.

Also they took a 3000 Baht deposit, to be refunded after checkout, and they advised it would take several weeks to process. They applied my hotel charges and will refund the balance. But I was uncomfortable signing a 3000 Bhat credit card receipt, and then another for 1700 Bhat. I questioned this and the manager was consulted and there was an error.  They cancelled the 1700 charge and re-processed my hotel charges from my deposit. MAKE SURE the authorization codes for the deposit and hotel charges match. And, after all is said and done, fees will be charged by my credit card company for each of the transactions made in error. Really unacceptable.

Also, they called me the night before I was checking out, to find out what time I was checking out. I was checking out by the normal check out time, and am unsure why they would ask or assume otherwise.

Although this hotel was nice, because of the payment issues, smoking, lighting and shower issues, and the number of lovely looking hotels in the area, I would try somewhere else next time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Chumpon N, ผู้จัดการ at Deevana Krabi Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Khun SwingBird,

A warm welcome from Deevana Krabi Resort

Regarding to the deposit of 3,000 bath and the calling to make advise your check out time. we have instructed our team to rectify the problem immediately. Rest assured that we will emphasize on training for the comfort of our future guests.

Your suggestion on the room decor and design, lighting system, has been well noted and will be taken into consideration for future room renovation.

Likewise, we are pleased to read that you appreciated the service of our team at restaurant. Your kind words have been passed on to the Food & Beverage team.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights, & i loved every bit of it. It is situated beside the larger, more commercial Deevana Plaza. But it offers an entirely different experience. So peaceful & aesthetically pleasing. Each room had the villa-like feel as we each had a gate to a small compound of our own. And the huge tub outside was a great plus, we really enjoyed our time there. Not to mention, the great service of your staffs. Mud (if i saw it correctly) was efficient with our check in! To note that I would recommend it for couples instead of families due to the quiet compound and stairs. Shuttle provided at stipulated timings to Ao Nang Beach, convenience store right around the corner and there’s even a small Ao Nang Pine Night Market right across. Food stalls are everywhere too. Thank you, we’ll be back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Chumpon N, ผู้จัดการ at Deevana Krabi Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear Khun DWilJ,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Deevana Krabi Resort. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Yours sincerely,

Chumpon Naakthong

Reviewed 5 March 2018

It was a good stay at deevana resort,krabi. But location is 2 km away from ao nang beach n market.so you have to walk to the market. But hotel n room services were excellent .one can choose deevana resort.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chumpon N, ผู้จัดการ at Deevana Krabi Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Value Guest,