Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Expedia.comUSD 55
PricelineUSD 55
Hotels.comUSD 55
FindHotelUSD 55
eDreamsUSD 55
CheapTicketsUSD 55
1,017 results
All reviews value for money frankie and bennies an industrial estate city centre buffet breakfast short stay plenty of parking good nights sleep bed was comfortable room was large excellent value an overnight stay comfortable stay lincoln pub outskirts bypass
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2021

Stopped a night for work. Hotel was clean and very good value. Only downside was I arrived too late for food. Would be nice if there was an option for late arrivals.
Will use again next time I'm in the area.

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 17 December 2020

Currently staying here for business, arrived Sunday night - to which the receptionist sighed when I said I have a question to ask when she was free. She did this not only with me there but two of my colleagues. Throughout this stay the WiFi has not been working, it repetitively drops out and then you try to reconnect but it won’t. Not ideal when there’s nothing else to do due to COVID right? As part of my business trip, there is a food allowance for each evening which sounds amazing, except for IF they have any of the menu in stock which is a big if, it’s all dry and/or undercooked.

Probably one of my worst hotel experiences I’ve ever encountered.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2020 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived at the hotel (with my dog). The staff were really friendly and helpful and covid protocols were clearly signposted. We had a stress free and comfortable stay - I’d have no hesitation booking again. Thank you!

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 11 October 2020 via mobile

We booked an overnight stay with our family dog. We were given a very warm & friendly reception by the staff. We can’t praise them enough. They gave us a ground floor room as they knew we had an elderly dog staying with us. Throughout the booking process and during our stay, the staff were super! The hotel’s covid protocols were spot on and we felt safe. Our room was clean and had everything we needed. Thank you Ibis Lincoln. We would stay with you again and recommend you to our family & friends.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 9 October 2020 via mobile

We booked a one night stop over at the Ibis Lincoln and were pleasantly surprised. The whole team here are very organised, especially with all the Covid health & safety rules. It was easy to check in, the staff were really friendly and the bar was set up nicely. The rooms were really clean with comfy beds and a much needed power shower. Was really impressed from arriving to departing. There’s free parking, TVs in your room and tea & coffee facilities. Plus, it’s great that you allow pets and the rooms are still kept to a high standard of cleanliness. Thank you for a lovely stay and we will definitely be back and recommend Ibis hotels to family and friends. 10/10.

Date of stay: August 2020