Two Brothers Surf Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Las Salinas
See available hotels
Hotel Brio(Playa Gigante)
View Hotel
Aqua Wellness Resort(Playa Redonda)
View Hotel
Mukul Beach Golf & Spa(Playa Manzanillo)
View Hotel
Buena Vista Surf Club(Playa Maderas)
  • Breakfast included
HulaKai Hotel(Playa Maderas)
View Hotel
Arte-Sano Hotel Cafe(San Juan del Sur)
View Hotel
All reviewschef henrygregory familylocal knowledgepopoyo areagreat wavesskill levelawesome tripoffshore windsintimate knowledgecatch fishouter reefpool deckthree meals a dayfavorite vacationspecial weekyear roundper day
Reviewed 17 July 2017

WE ARE SURF VIGINS. we have NO experience. our boys -- 12 13 14 -- aren't particularly sporty or even adventurous, but we love to swim and sail and beach and wanted to check out another world and Nicaragua fit the bill. So glad we went with 2 Brothers. What a beautiful set-up they have at the top of "the hill" with a view al it's own, a 5 minute drive to the beach, and a pleasant breeze up top complete with private bungalow, pool, and serenity. enjoyed our mid-week excursion to Granada, zip lining and cloud forest/volcano. our drivers, oliver, sandy, and fernando, kept us safe and efficient to /from the airport and to/from our day trip.

Auggie and Marsh, the brothers and surf guides offered up all their ideas and kept us well-entertained and engaged throughout saturday to saturday visit. glad we went in july. perfect weather.

thanks Team Gregory -- a great trip. - sharon & eric (Annapolis MD USA)

Room Tip: only 5 villas -- all lovely, private, clean, unique
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2017

We had done some research prior to coming to Two Brothers, and had a recommendation from a friend, but after going there is only ONE way I would do Nicaragua in the future. The fantastic food, accommodation and personal surf guide, not with standing, what you don't here in any of the webpages from this or the other resort is Two Brothers is the ONLY resort that sits up on the hill out of the mosquitos, surrounded by naturally repellent trees. This is not a small thing. Add to that the knowledge of the country of the Gregory family, as well as the surf knowledge of the the brothers Marsha and Auggie -- there really is no other logical choice. Everything is first rate at Two Brothers, some of the best waves of my life.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank jwin_colo
Reviewed 5 July 2017

All I can say is if your booking a surf trip or any kind of trip to Nicaragua you have got to come and stay with the Gregory family and their crew. My post and the hundreds of others are proof that 2 Brothers is where it is at. Want to surf from sunrise to sunset? Eat the best made meals in the area? Take a dip in the pool? Overlook the Pacific and the dozen of breaks from their home and where you lay your head at night? Ridiculous and already looking to book our next stay with them asap. Thank you for putting the stoke back into us Auggie! Yeeeeeewwwww!!!!

Room Tip: All the villas there are 5 star
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2017

My friend and I recently stayed for a week at Two Brothers in late June 2017. From the moment we arrived at the airport in Nicaragua till the moment we left, everything was taken care of. This truly is one of the best all inclusive surfing vacations I have ever been apart of. That comes a lot from me as I take several of these every year. This one for sure is one that will repeated.

The Resort is amazing. Set atop one of the biggest hilltops in the Popoyo area, you have a 360 view in all directions. There are four private villas that lead up the hill. Each has its own unique vibe and all have AC. Our villa was cleaned daily (thank you Maria!) and was more than we could have asked for. Before you get to the top of the hill is the pool area which has incredible views and hammocks to relax. What a great way to cool off after surfing your brains out all day!

The food was incredible. Chef Henry truly has it dialed and really is a culinary expert. We feasted 3 meals per day all based upon our surfing schedule. These were 3 full meals too all prepared just in time. We had everything including local dishes, fresh fish tacos, ceviche, steak, lasagna, OMG everything was spot on. I also liked how all the meals were in the main residence which the Gregory's open to all their guests. Coffee was ready early in the morning every day as well.

The surfing was epic and with Marsh and Auggie as your guides you are guaranteed to score no matter what your surfing level is. They will put you on the right waves that suit your skills. There really is every type of wave in this region including beach breaks, point breaks, reef breaks, and cobblestone A frames. With year round offshore winds and a huge swell window, you will not be disappointed. Two bros can also arrange to have private photo shoots for a session or the whole day which I highly encourage. Surfing with Marsh and Auggie is an experience in itself. They both charge but are forever stoked even on days they consider 3 out of 10! We did a mix of boat and land access to all the breaks. Again, they will know where you want to be so let them call the shots! There is also other activities should surfing not be your thing. The fishing is amazing and Two bros can also set up yoga daily.

I have read some of the other reviews and don't agree with any of the negatives. Anyone who has ever been to Central America or any 3rd world country should know what to expect with some everyday things you take for granted at home. I really like how they operate in one with nature with as minimal impact as possible on the surrounding environment.

Hanging out and talking with Robert is also an experience in itself. He has incredible stories and a great passion for life. Seeing the legacy he has created for his sons and his family is inspiring to say the least.

All in all, this was a A+ trip. I am already plotting my next trip back except this time I will be bringing my wife and kids (ages 7 and 4). Yes, this place is family friendly too!

Thanks Two Bros (Marsh, Auggie, Henry, Tori, Maria, Robert and Susan) for everything. I had such an incredible experience!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2017

My wife and I visited in late may\early June. While this is the beginning of the rainy season, we only saw about 3 minutes of rain, which the locals celebrated due to the long time drought. The waves were beyond consistent and the waves are offshore all day every day, yielding excellent conditions. The variety of breaks for every skill level make this an ideal surf vacation.

As you will no doubt come across other places to stay in the Popoyo region, I would like to enthusiastically recommend and encourage selecting Two Brothers. Should you visit, it will become clear very soon that you are in capable hands that will keep you safe and secure while ensuring you have a good time and challenge yourself. I dont mean to alarm those making a decision, but this is a remote location and especially the first timers should strongly consider staying with an experienced family who has been living here for a long time.

Mr Gregory, Marsh, Auggie, Tory, and the entire team at Two Brothers: Thanks very much for the special week. Andreia and I look forward to seeing you again and sincerely appreciate your hospitality!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends