All reviews lovely village business trip bit dated the main hotel wedding reception wedding party bar area wedding breakfast would stay again food was lovely one night stay evening meal cooked breakfast annex sylvia motorway manchester
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Me and 3 of my friends came for afternoon tea on Sunday afternoon at The Lymm Hotel. Great variety of sandwiches and delicious cakes. The service was amazing throughout, although it was quite busy in the lounge area we never had to ask for anything Csaba always asked if we needed anything else.
My stay was very comfortable had an excellent night sleep - lovely clean room.
Would highly recommend The Lymm Hotel

Stayed: September 2017
Angela_Harthen, General Manager at The Lymm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear gcalla45,

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your afternoon tea at the Lymm Hotel.

Our afternoon cakes are very tempting and our Head Chef was glad that you and your friends enjoyed them.

I will certainly pass on your thanks to Csaba and the rest of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel recently when visiting friends who live nearby. Really friendly staff and delicious food! The location is so beautiful, there was a wedding taking place when I visited and it was such a lovely atmosphere. Breakfast was wonderful, I wish I could have stayed longer. Thank you for looking after me I will certainly be staying next time I visit my friends.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Angela_Harthen, General Manager at The Lymm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Katie,

Thank you for your kind review of the Lymm Hotel we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay.

Great to hear that the staff were friendly and that the food was delicious.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future, when hopefully, you could stay a little longer.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I attended a friends wedding, really wish I would of known about this hotel 3 years back when I was getting married, the day couldn't of gone any better, reception check in and out was quick and efficient the staff was very helpful and the food was lovely, we had a comfortable sleep followed by a delicious breakfast with plenty of variety, the village is just a short walk and with the hotel letting us leave our car in the car park it was nice to go for some lunch before traveling home, I would highly recommend this hotel and I will be visiting again very soon.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Good Afternoon,

I am so pleased to hear that the wedding you attended went well at the Lymm Hotel and that the staff were really helpful.

Although you didn't know about us for your wedding we do offer other types of events, should you have anything in the future. We would love for you to come to us.

The Village is a lovely little find, which not everyone is aware of, a nice walk, good bars and restaurants.

We do hope you come back to the Lymm Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

We were greated on check in by Gemma who was so lovely but completely in the dark, literally. The lights in reception had gone out and a Twilight check in was offered. From start to finish we had such a good stay, all the staff were amazing especially with the lights out in reception. We didn't dine as we were meeting friends but we came and had drinks later in the bar where the staff were chatty and friendly. All in all a good nights stay in a quaint old hotel.

Room Tip: 102 lovely room
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Anchor33,

On behalf of the team here at the Lymm Hotel I wanted to thank you for your kind review especially in relation to our "Twilight" check in!

It is good to hear that the staff were amazing and friendly and that you had a great stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed at The Lymm hotel with my family booked on the Gulliver's world package. The package included Bed and breakfast and tickets for Gulliver's world for all 4 of us at a brilliant price. It is very rare these days to find a hotel to accommodate all 4 of us in 1 room. The receptionist was very friendly when we arrived to collect the tickets, our room wasn't available yet as it was 9:30am but they kindly offered to store our luggage until we returned. We had a fabulous time at the theme park and the children loved it all, would highly recommend it. We returned after a long day at 5pm and our luggage had been put in the room ready for us. They had unfortunately had a power cut and the wifi had gone down, but this was a positive for us as we got to spend quality time with our children iPad free :) The room was clean and spacious with all the facilities we would need such as tea & coffee etc. The beds were extremely comfortable even the single beds for the children. We decided to stay in the room and order room service as the children were tired, food was delicious and hot. Michael who brought us our food was a pleasure, nothing was too much for him. We had him going back and forth for drinks and ice but he always returned with a smile. I can't praise the staff enough at this lovely hotel and we will definitely be returning. I have even recommended it to my brother who is getting married as a potential venue.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Good Afternoon,

On behalf of all the team here at the Lymm Hotel I wanted to thank you for your very kind review.

It is a pleasure to hear that our team were great, but more importantly, that you got to spend quality time with your family.

The package we offer with Gulliver's has proved a great success over the last few years, and we are pleased that your children had a lovely day.

If you brother would like more information then please do ask him to contact me directly so I can ask our Wedding & Events Manager to contact him.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.