All reviewslovely villagebusiness tripbit datedthe main hotelwedding receptionwedding partybar areawedding breakfastwould stay againfood was lovelyone night stayevening mealcooked breakfastannexsylviamotorwaymanchester
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here whilst attending a wedding at the Hotel and had a great time. The staff were so attentive and helpful even when it was busy. The room had everything I needed and was so clean. I will definitely be coming back for a little night away. Thanks to all the team at the Lymm Hotel!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Angela_Harthen, General Manager at The Lymm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Good Morning,

On behalf of all the team here at the Lymm Hotel I wanted to thank you for your kind review.

It is always nice to hear that the staff were attentive and helpful and that they helped to make your stay memorable.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

My husband & I attended a wedding here over the weekend and i must say The Lymm Hotel is amazing. The staff are friendly and cannot do enough for you. What a fantastic wedding venue - we hope to visit the Lymm Hotel again soon

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Jenny,

On behalf of the team here at the Lymm Hotel I wanted to thank you for your review.

Firstly, we are pleased to hear that both you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us, it was a pleasure to have all of you stay.

I am also pleased to hear that our team were friendly and that they went above and beyond to make you stay memorable.

We very much look forward to you returning to us in the near future.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed two nights Hotel in need of a urgent upgrade in the bedrooms our room was hot with no air conditioning or a fan walls were dirty need a paint bathroom was clean but dated the entrance to our room on ground floor next to the Restraunt smelt of Cat urine for what we paid not good value for money , nice breakfast and friendly staff but the Statham Lodge is my choice for our next stay

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Angela_Harthen, General Manager at The Lymm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Good Afternoon,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to review the Lymm Hotel.

It was nice to hear that the staff were friendly and that breakfast was good.

However, I was sorry to note that there were issues with your stay.

If you would like to contact me please do so directly at the hotel and I would be happy to speak with you.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Ok so room 108 is supposed to be a nicer room set up in the main building. Attached to this review are images of the bathroom. Not clean, grime and mould everywhere. Is this supposed to be a clean room? Management need to address this. How and who qualify checks the room???

The room itself had an ultra soft bed which wasn't comfortable. The pillows were worse. Tv signal was weak so it ruined the picture quality.

The floor in the room was uneven so it felt strange walking in the room. Amenities in room were poor.

The room is by the stairwell so all you hear is people walking all night with creaking floorboards.

So overall a poor stat and not recommended in my view hence the 1 star.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review of the Lymm Hotel, I am sorry that your stay was not as it should have been.

We are currently undertaking a refreshing of the bedrooms and facilities however, if you would like to contact me directly at the hotel I would be happy to speak with you.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Hotel was selected for a business trip as it is on a less congested route to get to the office. It is also located within a short walking distance to the restaurants in Lymm village.

The room is generally clean, did not have much problem except for no air conditioning on hot and humid days in summer. There is no flat sheet and duvet is way too warm for rooms without a/c.

Breakfast and lunch was ok, we ate out for dinner. I did not have any expectation for this hotel as I have not stayed in other MacDonald hotel chain. Probably would have chosen a different hotel if we had a car.

Stayed: July 2017

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for reviewing the Lymm Hotel.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our food was good.

Unfortunately, we do not have air conditioning in the hotel however, we can provide fans. I am not sure if one was offered to you but I will ensure all guests are aware we can provide.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.