“Really Nice Self-Contained Flat”

Review of Angmering Court

Coffee Making Facilities
Ensuite Shower Room and toilet
Garden
Our Beach
Sandy when the tide is out
Paddle Boarding
Paragliding
Play area in Sea Road
Rustington Golf Club and Spa
Arundel High Street with the Castle
Access to South Downs National Park
South Downs National Park
BA i360 Brighton
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Mark R
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Really Nice Self-Contained Flat”
Reviewed 29 May 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Nice clean, warm, and light flat with good kitchen, comfy bed and good shower / bath.

Friendly and helpful owner Angela, who helped us with some minor queries before our visit.

Car parking at property and only 5 minute walk down to the beach or the shops at East Preston.

Would highly recommend as a place to stay and use as a base when visiting the area.

30 May 2017
Thank you Mark for your kind words so glad you enjoyed your stay
Chris J
Barnetby Le Wold, United Kingdom
“Home from home”
Reviewed 20 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This is a lovely flat, nice big double bed (King size?), great to have an on-suite in the main bedroom, well equipped kitchen, with nice open airy feel from plenty of windows. Plenty of shops, chip shop was great, all just 5-10 mins walk away. We liked having your own parking space too so when you arrived late in the evening parking was no problem. Nice beach just 10mins stroll, great for a relaxing stroll in the evenings to wind down. Nice to have a One Stop shop and newsagents which had good selection of food, so no need for a car for shopping at Sainsburys which is about 1.5miles away. A great place to relax, the pace of life here is just right, calm.

22 May 2017
thank you Chris and Nikki - hope to see you again.
Andrew C
Kerikeri, New Zealand
“Room to stretch, relax and be at home by the sea”
Reviewed 9 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We needed a comfortable place to sleep, its a long way from New Zealand to East Preston, complicated by preparing for a funeral and what we experienced was just what we needed.
Space to relax, a good well equipped kitchen, quiet location, and so close to Angmering by the sea and the beach. So everything we needed.

30 May 2017
Thank you so much - so sorry your visit was for such a sad reason but glad the apartment helped you to relax.
Michael M
East Preston, United Kingdom
“Needs better organisation”
Reviewed 12 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

The apartment is in an ideal location and both the building and the area are delightfully peaceful and quiet. It was perfectly adequately furnished for a short break.
Unfortunately our arrival was chaotic. We had agreed an arrival time but the owner was 45 minutes late having forgotten her keys, which seems incredible as the sole purpose of her driving an hour from her home was to meet us and provide access. The electricity meter had not been adequately credited so the owner had to go away, twice, to arrange this. The heating had not been turned on before our arrival and although the radiators heated quickly, the apartment having been vacant for a while was chilly so it took nearly 12 hours to reach a fully comfortable temperature. Due to the nature of our visit we needed internet access which for some reason was not available when we arrived. We appreciate that the problem was out of the owner's control but there was still no internet access when we left 5 days later which was a great inconvenience to us. Suggest the owner needs a local agent to provide access and ensure that everything is fully prepared for guests arrival.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
12 Mar 2017
I am genuinely sorry that your arrival was "chaotic" and that the internet was not working during your stay. Prior to leaving home I had received a phone call from my husband's best friend telling me he had been diagnosed with terminal cancer - I apologise the call was so unexpected as he has never been ill and has been my rock and support since my husband died; In the seven years I have been running Angmering Court this is the first time I have ever been late for a check in or check out. I do have a neighbour who is a key holder and helps me with the day to day maintenance since my husband died, unfortunately he was away last Sunday. The Sky Broadband has worked perfectly for the last 7 years but the week prior to your stay we had high winds and when I arrived to check my guests out on the 2nd of March I found the internet was not working. I reported the problem and was promised it would be rectified by 6th March. Having met with you on 5th March I chased up Sky on 6th March and was informed that it had not been possible to repair the fault from the Exchange and an External Engineer was attending the property on 7th March. That afternoon I received a text saying the fault had been rectified and I contacted you to confirm. Your negative response prompted another call to Sky who informed me that it was the internal phone socket and that the earliest an engineer could call was 1pm on 10th March. I met with the engineer who confirmed that the fault was at the top of the telegraph pole outside the apartment - he could not fix it as it needed a hoist but promised the internet would be back working by 14th March - I will visit to ensure that it is. I left home at 1.15 on 5th March my ETA was 2.15 - your check in time 3pm. Unfortunately almost an hour into my journey I realised I had left the key behind and had to drive 1 hr home and 1hr back. I phoned you at 2.10 to advise of the situation. Had I arrived at 2.15 the heating would have been on and the electricity topped up. The apartment had only been vacant for a few days.
Penrith, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
17 Sep 2016
So lovely to see you again and thank you for leaving the apartment spotless. Look forward to welcoming you next year!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing