All reviews steamboat dinner golf course family quad room hotel is located city chaos room faced the garden night market breakfast spread nice hotel smokehouse hotel including breakfast ironing board check in process strategic location nice balcony comfortable stay a wonderful stay
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 1 night during rainy season. Comfortable and clean place within walking distance to he night market (which itself is nothing to write home about). Very good breakfast spread with lots of choices. Shower had tons of hot water and good pressure. My only complaints are 1)WiFi was horribly slow in the room and 2)front desk staff could be a little more welcoming. But overall I would recommend.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Ive decided to give a try after I found out Rosa hotel in Melaka shares the same owner with Case Dela Rosa. This hotel is located within 5 to 10 minutes to Brinchang. No Uber of Grab car available, so if you are a solo traveller or travel without transportation, you may want to stay in town area.

Upon arrival, checkin is smooth and we were given a room on the second floor (if im not wrong, one floor with the golf terrace). Room is good. Breakfast spread is good for me too. In my opinion, i do think this hotel need a bit of refurbishment or renovation. And of course the whole stay is good.

We will be back again in future. Thanks for serving us well.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel very vintage feel, very clean and well maintained. Not many rooms here. Very cozy feel. Beside this hotel got a private garden. Very well maintained. Our standard room is facing hill. At night is very cozy. The windows fix with mosquitoes net. So no mosquitoes issue at night. The room furnished is very vintage but well maintained. The only thing is the room do not have place hang the towels. Got hang the towels near the window. This hotel deserve 4star instead 3star.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

i booked through agoda for one night stay. check in and check out were hassle free
the hotel has its own charm. room and bed are very spacious. my room faced the garden. bathroom is a bit small but fitted with a bathtub. breakfast spread was okay but very limited supply.

all in all a happy and comfortable stay.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Check in process was done briefly. I just needed to present my IC and write our car number plate, contact number and signature.

Stayed for 1 night. Got a room which windows facing back garden. Quiet and calming.

I don't mind the antique look of interior. This hotel has its own charm.

Staff were helpful and friendly. Keep it up.

Buffet breakfast was very good. Steamboat dinner was average but we enjoyed it. Mixed fruit juice is quite pricey.

Date of stay: November 2017