All reviewsthe main roadquad roomcameron highlandssteamboat restaurantbuffet breakfastroom was spacious and cleanfried noodleswater pressurebusy roadbalconybrinchangbathtubpaxklenvironment
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The Hotel De la Ferns provides guests with comfortable accommodation in nice and clean rooms. Beds are of good size and comfortable. Staff is friendly and helpful.
Bathtub with shower, and enough hot water.
Breakfast offers a decent variety of dishes, incl good scramble eggs!
The tea was unfortunately not very good, too strong and bitter.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

The room was spacious and clean. With nice view, road view as well as hill view, with sunrise.

The steamboat was delicious as well. good spread of breakfast although I wish they could be more choice.

Nice receptionist. very polite staff at restaurant and housekeeping.

Value for money. Will comeback for sure.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Did a weekend at Cameron Highlands and stayed at this hotel overnight.
My bed and room were clean but the rooms are out dated. The bath / wash room need a facelift as it has a little mold on the tiles.
It is a very basic hotel certainly not a five or four star. I would rate it a three star average hotel. Breakfast was included but basic.
Overal I slept in a clean bed and had breakfast in the morning. Three star yes but nothing higher.
Front staff lady was very nice and the manager helpful.

Room Tip: If you decide to stay at this hotel choose a room that does not face the highway.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank U3409CNadrians
Reviewed 9 January 2018

The overall hotel selection of mid-range hotels in Cameron Highlands is a bit limited unless you're including airbnb's. We book last minute on agoda....and I mean literally 10 minutes before we walked into the hotel as our airbnb fell through.

Reception is nice and check-in was quick. Plenty of free parking on site. We took a quad room which was spacious and clean, but a bit dark. TV channel selection is poor. Bathroom was clean and good hot shower and good water pressure. There is no heat or a/c in the room so windows stay open. The weather is usually cool in Cameron Highlands, but the quad room we got faced the neighboring restaurant and we heard clinking of dishes being washed until quite late.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank CharlesBoggle
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Family quad room, One night at this hotel, you won't get it wrong. The hotel itself looks good, spacious and clean with ample car park. Surprisingly overall our room looks new and clean (but a little bit of dusk at the bed head board}. Maintenance team please take note that the mini refrigerator in room (102) is not working. Before my trip to Cameron Highland, I read few older reviews about this premises. Initially I was quite sceptical whether to stay here or not, but after a night stay I was impressed with the services. I thought it was an unfair review, or maybe the services have now improved a lot. The front staffs was ok and professional. The restaurant services were very good and friendly, thanks to Mr. uncle" Raja for the friendly service. Keep up the good job. Breakfast and dinner was above average 7/10. I definitely recommend this hotel to guests that is having their own transport as it is situated at a very convenient spot between Tanah Rata and Brinchang. If possible ask for a room facing the garden for better relaxing view. Overall, very good and quiet place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the garden are more quieter and serenity.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family