“Great ribs & salad”

Cuisines: American, Scottish, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and we ate outside because it was a great day. My dad and I ordered chicken salads and they were awesome! They were huge but so delicious!! My husband ordered the ribs and said they were some of the best he had ever had. We also shared a chicken quesadilla that was delicious.

I would absolutely go back again!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Lynn and I and two other couples recently had lunch at MacAllisters Grill which is right in the heart of Lakewood Ranch shopping. I had the Salmon Caesar salad which was big and tasty. Lynn had the Fish and Chips which she also liked a lot with a small Caesar Salad. This is a great place to stop for lunch when shopping at all of the fine shops in this great little community.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

MacAllisters has really good comfort food, nice atmosphere and bar but the best is that they offer "bar bites" all day/Eve at the bar. 'Smaller' portions of yummy things like fisherman's catch - 4 3oz, I'd guess pieces of salmon & cod? or haddock? a nice white fish not sure which. Battered & fried. Another fav Ribs - 4 pork ribs with nice rich BBQ sauce.And many others. What's impressive is that these bar bites are around $6 each and we've made them lunch (1 paper person is plenty) or snack to share. Great selection of Single malt scotchs and beers including a Scottish ale. Friendly bar keeps and great attitude place on Lakewood Ranch main Street.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Went for St. Paddy’s Day (2 adults, 2 kids). The hostesses were great! Waited 25 minutes for a table. Not bad for St. Paddy’s Day. Nice booth, big and cute Scottish plaid. However, I had come specifically for Shepherd’s Pie and a Snakebite (common pub drink in UK). They were out of Shepherd’s pie at 8:30 p.m., my waitress didn’t know what a snakebite was (and when she asked someone they didn’t have it). They didn’t have any cider on tap and the really tasty loaf of brown bread that everyone had on their table suddenly had run out when we arrived. No bread for us (with 2 starving boys). This is really nothing like a pub.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

The fish and chips is even better than in llanddudno, Wales! Fantastic fish tacos. Unbelievably cheap excellent happy hr whisky. Fab service