“Nice hotel in a quiet corner of Bradenton”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton East-Lakewood Ranch
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Lakewood Ranch
Reviewed 16 November 2017

I stayed at this hotel for two weeks while I attended boot camp classes. It is a nice, quiet hotel with friendly and accommodating staff. I had one problem with my room that required switching rooms. The manager handled my move while I was in class and she had everything in its corresponding place in my new room when I returned in the evening.

They serve an excellent breakfast in the mornings. Scrambled eggs or cheese omelets, bacon or sausage, biscuits and gravy, warm cinnamon rolls, pancakes, coffee, tea, juice. Something for everyone.

Lots of restaurants in the area. Walmart and Publix nearby. The beach is 30 minutes away.

Overall I really enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank wfrobe

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Wouldn't refund my hotel reservation ahead of time and they have terrible customer service. Katie Dibagio (general manager) and Jack (front desk) were both exceptionally unprofessional. I would stay at any other hotel in the area. Also apparently they have been short staffed. Today their general manager was doing the laundry because multiple employees didn't show up to work.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Dawn M, Corporate Director of Revenue Management at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton East-Lakewood Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback. Please know that we offer an array of rates from the deeply discounted advance purchase non cancellable to the higher cost best flexible rate that allows you to cancel. Please have a great rest of your day.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Nice large suite room with separate TV room with couch (which I never used). Overall it is straight forward Holiday Inn - decent clean room, same breakfast items as all the others. Interactions with the staff was pleasant.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2017

We stay at this particular hotel on a regular basis. Typically our check in process is quick and friendly, however this stay was quite different. Sal, the evening desk attendant, was rude and confrontational. He was unclear on state & government discounts, and was not open to conversation or clarification. He was condescending and less than accommodating.

The continental breakfast was much different than our usual experience. There was no coffee or hot food available and the staff did not appear to be concerned about getting more food out. After waiting for a length of time, my family left and drove through a fast food restaurant.

In light of our recent experience I am considering other lodging options in the area for future travel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton East-Lakewood Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Hi mmichelleb2016,

Thanks for leaving a review, we're always glad to host your stays. Although it's good to see your 3-star rating, it's sad to learn that this time, how your concerns were handled by our night attendant and the breakfast service fell below your usual expectations. This is not the impression we'd like to leave our guests and be assured that this will be reviewed with the team to ensure that the services we offer are on par.

I appreciate you letting us know about your experience. Despite what transpired, I hope you find your way back to us for a chance to make your next stay much better than the previous.

Kindest Regards,

Jillian I
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 16 September 2017

This is a nice clean and restful hotel. We went there in the end of august beginning of September. We were greeted by a very nice lady who already knew our request for the top floor. she happily gave us a room on the top floor which was clean and neat. We enjoyed our stay we will be back

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
EVEN Hotels Sarasota-Lakewood Ranch
Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch
Fairfield Inn & Suites Sarasota Lakewood Ranch
Courtyard Sarasota University Park/Lakewood Ranch Area

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton East-Lakewood Ranch? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton East-Lakewood Ranch

Address: 5464 Lena Rd, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34211-9448 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham Bradenton - Lakewood Ranch)
Region: United States > Florida > Lakewood Ranch
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Lakewood Ranch
Price Range: $202 - $324 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton East-Lakewood Ranch 2.5*
Each of our 78 large, comfortable guest rooms is designed to meet your Sarasota/Bradenton area needs, featuring: cordless phones, two-line business phones, refrigerators, microwaves, free high-speed wireless Internet access, high definition flat screen televisions, recliners, coffee makers, iron and ironing board and hair dryers. You will appreciate the two spacious queen-size beds in our Deluxe Double Rooms. Our oversized King Standard Rooms are largest in the area. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton East-Lakewood Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Bradenton Hotel Bradenton