See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Les Oliviers is situated off junction 16 of the A7, 25 kilometres south of Valence. The hotel is to the east of Loriol, about 5 kilometres from the autoroute – easy to get to from the autoroute.

The hotel has a huge and deep swimming pool and a large, tranquil garden – great for relaxing after being on the road. It also has an exercise room if you need to get the body going again.

There was a faint odour of socks in our room and we had to give it a good airing. Was it socks or the cleaning chemicals?

The evening meal was excellent, imaginative haute cuisine. I had a delicious foie gras on a bed of warm fruit. But, in contrast, they served the osso bucco tepid rather than hot and it had to be reheated. Breakfast was rather sparse – avoid the scrambled eggs.

Warm welcome and plenty of eager and young staff to help and serve.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I'm very surprised by some of the reviews of this hotel. First the staff, whilst some don't speak perfect English, they all speak it better than I speak French. The welcome was professional and friendly, we were given the information we needed and our room was ready and waiting despite the fact I had only reserved it 30 minutes before arrival.

The room was small but had a nice balcony overlooking the mountains (and the car park). The only thing I could find that could be seen as a negative if being VERY picky, the bath was tiny.

There's a nice swimming pool where we freshened up before dinner and a nice touch are the changing rooms next to the pool so no need to go running through the hotel wrapped in your towel!

Dinner at the hotel was exceptional! Both my daughter and I agreed it was the best hotel food we had ever eaten. OK it's not cheap at 27 Euro for two courses but is honestly worth every penny. Again I could not fault the staff - friendly, polite and helpful.

Like I said I really don't understand some of the poor reviews but there again there is a review that recommends McDonalds

This hotel was a real find and I hope to be able to visit again

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank g_parry
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on our way to Spain. Nice pool, quiet area. Rooms very basic, low service/friendlyness level. Mainly because most of the staff don't speak English. And don't even try when you're having a hard time to speak a little bit of French...

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Nice 3 star hotel in a beautifull garden setting with a spacious pool.Great for exploring the nearby Ardeche, Vaucluse as well as the historical cities of Orange, Avignon, Valence. Decent spacious rooms, no extras like fridge or coffee maker, medium size flat screen, good size bathroom with shower in tub, a bit away from the towncentre (where there is nothing specia) in a quiet area yet near to the motorway acces. Don't book here unless you have your own wheels.

Room Tip: Pool side has nice garden and pool views, the other side views over the parking lot but is more quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Lesoliviers26270, Responsable Commerciale at Hotel Les Oliviers, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear Willy B,

We thank you for having taken time to communicate us your opinion,

We hope to receive you again soon,

Best Regards,

Direction.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I loved everything here. The rooms are good for 2, the bed is sooo delicious, clean always, same the bathroom. People in front desk and housekeeping soo friendly!! I tried the spa yesterday and I just found it formidable..
For sure i recommend this place for 1,2,3 days, a week....
Merci beaucoup!