“Magnificent Manor!”
Excellent
Complete with wood burner
Aga with additional
Electric oven
Relax with a book in the library..
Relax in our games room..
Dining room, to see 18  there is an additional table
Master Bedroom Complete with super king size bed
Bedrooms in a range of styles..
External Shot of the House
views for days...
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

harris150
London, United Kingdom
“Magnificent Manor!”
Reviewed 2 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

Myself and my family recently stayed at Manor in the small hamlet of Thrupp. It was my father’s 60th birthday surprise and I must say it exceeded our expectations!

The house looks so grand from the outside and inside does not disappoint. Downstairs you have the beautiful kitchen complete with an Aga (a delight to my Mother), and a large drawing room complete with fire. Upstairs is like a maze of bedrooms and bathrooms, with the most amazing views.

I believe from what I heard when I called to book with the office that this property has been recently renovated. There were 12 of us altogether and there was plenty of room. I believe it sleeps 16 in total.

Overall our whole family really enjoyed our stay we couldn’t fault it. Having stayed in many traditional countryside cottages in the UK this one is by far the most spacious and luxurious we have experienced.

We are considering re booking for a family Christmas next year with it being only an hour’s journey from London on the train. I cannot wait to return!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views
Liked least: No public transport but this all adds to the charm!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing