USD 49
USD 36
USD 41
USD 23
Priceline
All reviewscity mallthe executive loungemall attachedpremier floorgenuine smiledirect accessnice poolroom servicespecial thanksnice hotelswimming poolhigh floorwelcome drinkhotel restaurantbusiness tripinternet connectionspacious room
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Super friendly staff like mentioned above, especially Veronica, Indra, Dhedy and without forgetting Chef Fauzan; They went out of their way to please us at dinner time. They also served us with a smile all the time, and it could be seen the satisfaction on their face as we really appreciated the service delivered.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Novotel T, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Tangerang, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Greetings from Novotel Tangerang!

Thank you for choosing Novotel Tangerang as your preferred accommodation and for sharing this feedback with other travelers. It is our pleasure to provide you with the best service. We are pleased to know that the service we provide during your stay was up to your standard. And also, thank you for your kind appreciation towards our staff, Veronica, Indra, Dhedy, and Chef Fauzan. I will be sure to pass your comments to them and all staff members to keep them motivated in providing the best service quality for all guest.

We hope that you will always find our service and facilities up to your standard during every visit to Novotel Tangerang. Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future. Always feel welcome at Novotel Tangerang.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I write these words to recognize Dhedy and Samuel working in the restaurant.

Dhedy was standing with us most of the time explaining everything in the menu. I like that he was showing me pictures of the plates in the restaurant, giving us recommendations and very nice tips about Indonesian food. I liked a kind of sauce, he wrote its name on a note and gave to me. He is working with pleasure, the hotel is very lucky to have someone like Dhedy working with passion as if it is his own house.I came one hour before closing, i found Dhedy and all the staff happy and upbeat. While paying my bill i met Samuel such a nice smiling guy. While he was doing tbe transaction he was chatting with me in a very respectful and nice way. Thank you for recruiting Dhedy and Samuel,please take care of them and make them stay working in your place for your benefit... These guys are working with extreme passion they made me going now again to take my lunch and i will continue going again and again..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Hatem N
Novotel T, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Tangerang, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Hatem N,

Warmest Greetings from Novotel Tangerang!

Thank you so much for staying with us and sharing your valuable experience other travelers. We are very pleased to receive your review. Glad to know that you had such a wonderful time during your stay at our establishment.

Also thank you for your kind appreciation towards our staffs, Dhedy and Samuel. And yes, we are lucky to have them. I will be sure to pass this comments, not only to them but also to all our staff member because I believe it will serve as an encouragement for them to continuously improve the quality of our service.

We hope that you would be back in the near future. Can't wait to create another great memories with you on your next visit.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent service provided starts from reception, guest experience, lounge and F&B team.
Great location just right above Tang City Mall and Carrefour.
Perfect for business stay or family short getaway.
We will definitely come back soon.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Greetings from Novotel Tangerang!

Thank you so much for staying at Novotel Tangerang and for sharing this valuable feedback with us and other travelers. We see this feedback as a tool to monitor, maintain, and improve the quality of our service and facilities.

All of us at Novotel Tangerang are dedicated to provide and exceptional guest experience along with a clean and comfortable facilities for all guest. Therefore, we are very pleased to know that you found our service up to your standard, or even excellent.

I will be sure to pass your comment to all staff members and I believe it will serve as an encouragement for all staff to continuously improve the quality of our service. We hope to see you very soon and serve you with a better service. Looking forward to welcome you back in our Hotel. Always feel welcome at Novotel Tangerang.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is clean and the staffs are friendly with warm welcome when we arrived. The room clean and simple with modern style. The bellboy very helpful. We had dinner at the square restaurant, the staff very helpful, the place itself cozy with the nice music.
Definitely will comeback ..
Thanks for Excellent service

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Novotel T, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Tangerang, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Greetings from Novotel Tangerang!

Thank you for writing to us here at the TripAdvisor. We are very happy upon receiving this review. Your review is very meaningful for us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at Novotel Tangerang. And also, thank you for your kind appreciation towards our staffs. At Novotel, we strive to provide an exceptional service for all guests. I will be sure to pass your appreciation to our staffs as the motivation to continuously maintain and improve the quality of service.

We hope that you will visit us again in the near future and do try other facilities provided in our Hotel to create a lot more memorable experience with us. Looking forward to welcome you back at Novotel Tangerang.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

It’s highly recommended for you to visit these hotel especially the restaurant. I just book on last minute for my wife’s birthday and they makes a magical hands to serve us. With a simple but meaningful decoration, I’ve enjoyed the dinner and they made a birthday day as a surprise. Special thanks to Mr. Dhedy, Mrs. Arrita and all of the crew which I can’t mention one by one. A delicious barbeque sauce and ham wellington will take us back there. Keep rockin’ guys and see you soon!!!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Novotel T, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Tangerang, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Erwin S,

Greetings from Novotel Tangerang!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us here at the TripAdvisor. We highly appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay experience. All of us at The Novotel Tangerang are dedicated to provide an exceptional guest experience for our guest and feel really appreciated since you love the decorations prepared bby our staff. I will be sure to pass your comments to our staffs, especially to Dhedy and Aritta. They all did a good job. Please do try another great menus created by our Chef on your next visit. You'll love it!

We hope to serve you with an even better service on your next visit. Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.