“Hotel Aston Paramount-Not a Business Hotel” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Atria Hotel Gading Serpong

Atria Hotel Gading Serpong
Ranked #4 of 48 Hotels in Tangerang
Chicago, Illinois
“Hotel Aston Paramount-Not a Business Hotel”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

This is not a business hotel. My room was not ready upon arrival and they did not have non-smoking rooms available until the next day. Satff was rude when trying to make arrangements for smoke free rooms and it took three requests to speak to the manager.

This hotel markets to people holding weddings and the crowds are families attending weddings.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank intnltrvlr

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Surabaya, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2012

I have five times stayed in this hotel. The service and the hospitality of this hotel not changed.. Hotel rooms very clean. Breakfast is very good especially their "Bubur Ayam" ( chicken porridge ) very delicious. Only I have one problem with my last visit. I came to the hotel is about 3.00 pm but the room is still not ready. After few minutes the room was ready but when I entered the room there is a problem with the air condition. When I turned on the air con appeared the noise which very disturb, so I ask to change the room. After 5 minutes wait I have the replaced room. My advice is they must check the room before it is ready to give to the guest. But averall of this hotel is very good.

Room Tip: Ask the room to face the main road.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2012

Simple and clean hotel. Small swimming pool. Overall a no-fuss hotel.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank nelnil
AntonSusanto-GM, General Manager at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Nelnil,

Thank you for your time to share your experience at Aston Paramount Serpong and has been rebranding as Atria Hotel Gading Serpong.

We glad to hear that our facilities, product and services has been met your expectation and your comment has been informed to all our staff, so they can more motivated to work.

Once again thank you for your share experience and looking forward to welcoming you back to Atria Hotel Gading Serpong

Best Regards

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2012

Initial impressions were good, including the delicious complimentary chocolate cake which I wolfed down after not eating all day. An hour or so later, whilst wandering around the adjoining shopping centre I didn't feel so good and went to the bathroom where I spent considerable time battling one of the worst cases of food poisoning I've ever had. A raging fever was the least of it. finally staggered back to the hotel and spent the next several hours in and out of the bathroom.
When I complained the next day I received a cursory apology from the manager and a promise to investigate with a look that said he didn't believe me. After returning later to collect my baggage he completely failed to follow up my complaint and just looked at me.
Very disappointing way to spend my last day in Indonesia.
Service: appalling.

• Stayed January 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank ktaylor3567
Dear Ktaylor 3567,

Thank you for your time to share your review during stay with us.

We apologize for inconvenience during your stay regarding case of poisoning case. In this case we have taken note about this matter and will surely not will happen again the same case like this.

Once again we apologize regarding this matter and looking forward to welcoming you again as a new rebranding hotel Atria Gading Serpong

Warm Regards

KissImmee Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2011

From the minute you arrive you start to notice the difference. The front door man was helpfull and the front desk people are top notch. There was a line and I got served chilled Apple juice. It hit the spot. The check in was normal but our room was not quite ready. The bell captain offered to watch my bags until my room was ready. Nice touch. The lobby had a warm and friendly atmosphere. When I got to my room It was contemporary, classy and most importantly spotless. I had a problem with the booking agent that I used and the front desk assisted me in every way to correct it. I toured the hotel and looked at all the amenitys they offer. This is a full service hotel with the key word being service. I walked into the lounge and had a fresh strawberry drink. The staff is well trained and makes sure you are comfortable. In the morning I ate at the breakfast buffet. The wide variety of foods will give even the pickiest eaters something to talk about. Pay Attention To This.... I have stayed at other hotels in the Jakarta area. Nothing matches this hotel. They do it right. They need to teach others how to do it. It is worth the price and you wont be disappointed. Well Done Aston Paramount Serpong. I will return.

Room Tip: 9th Floor Corner Room. Nice views
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Mark W
Dear Mark W,

Thank you for your time to share your experience stay Atria Hotel Gading Serpong.

We are glad to know that our staff, services and facilities that we provide are up to your expectation and need. We will always put our efforts to make them at highest standard as well.

Thank you and looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel in the near future.

Warm Regards