“Paradise!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Private path directly to the village
Spacious dining table
WC bathrrom in the living room
First floor with twin single beds and ensuite bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

David R
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Paradise!”
Reviewed 23 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Ktima Aniforeli is simply superb in every respect. From the infinity pool with its lovely view out over Sivota, its dining table on the balcony and the spacious kitchen and living area, to the beautifully finished bedrooms with their fine linen, everything exceeded our expectations. All our needs were catered for, including a washing machine and dishwasher. There is also satellite television, although we never bothered with it! We wanted for nothing throughout our week and will be back there again next year, but probably for twice as long! Daphne and Maria were very welcoming and helpful, and the direct access down to the village was a great bonus. Sivota has much to commend it, with great bars, restaurants and supermarkets, meaning that most things can be sourced within the village, although we got excellent fresh fish direct from the fishermen in Vassiliki. Thank you very much Daphne.

Date of stay: September 2017
Victoria...
“Warmth, beauty and attention to detail, a perfect, luxurious home from home.”
Reviewed 20 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This villa is without doubt the most beatfully decorated my family and I have ever had the pleasure of staying in. It is immaculate in every respect, the view is breathtaking and perfect for settling into Sivota life as you are only 100 steps from the harbour (it is a workout to get back up but this was fine for us and the alternative is a very short car journey). This was perfect for our teenagers as well as for us as we could wander down from the gorgeous privacy of the villa to the shops and restaurants in minutes and yet, when we were "home", we felt a world away from any hustle and bustle. Daphne and Maria are warm and generous hosts; the welcome hamper is bountiful and saves that first run to the supermarket as you will have all the essentials and this is topped up min way through the week. I cannot recommend Villa Athena enough and look forward to visiting again. Thank you so very much.

Date of stay: August 2017
364migena...
Tirana, Albania
“Excellent villa”
Reviewed 3 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We had an amazing stay at villa Athena. Anything needed was already there. The pool with its view was stunning.
Everything was very clean, the linens and the towels too. It was few steps to the village of Sivota.
The owners of the villa, Daphne and her family, were very very welcoming. They made sure that everything was ok and took care of anything with simplicity.
Since we were six, the 3 bedrooms with each a private bathroom were the right fit for us.
During the night the view was stunning with the lights of the pool and also of the village, so staying in the veranda was relaxing.
If you want a villa to be apart from everything and just with the people you choose with a modern yet cozy villa, it is worth your time and money.

Date of stay: August 2017
lucynaryc...
Lodz, Poland
“Beautiful place and friendly people”
Reviewed 29 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

During long, cold, dark winter days, when I close my eyes for a moment, I can recall a sunny, warm, cozy place. I can even feel the pleasant sea breeze, the smell of all these aromatic herbs and even the taste of the fabulous Lefkas wine and I can almost hear the cicadas. This brings me the consolation… Let it be the best recommendation for this place.
I’ve been to many villas like this during my holidays, and I travel a lot because of my work, but this is the only place that comes to my mind when I want to recall the summer time. It’s not only a luxury house, but a place where you can feel the positive energy of the people. The owners are very friendly and they are natives of Sivota. Their family lives in this village and the restaurants in the bay are run by them. Because everyone greets you and they know who you are, you can feel for a moment as a part of their community, not only a tourist.
It is a very comfortable, clean, modern villa for those who do not like to be one of the thousands of nameless tourists in a huge hotel, and want to feel the real atmosphere of the place they visit. It was my second visit in villa Athena, and will visit it again for sure.

Date of stay: July 2017
Linda L
Gillingham, United Kingdom
“Fabulous villa in a perfect spot overlooking Sivota.”
Reviewed 30 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

A really spacious & well equipped villa,possibly the best I have stayed in. The view over Sivota is stunning, especially when all lit up at night. A wander down the steps through the olive groves takes you straight to the restaurants along the waters edge. Our hosts were extremely welcoming & nothing was too much trouble. I did not want to go home, and hope to make a return visit in the future.

Date of stay: June 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
USDUSD
Australia
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.