“Perfecto”
Review of La Langosta Feliz

La Langosta Feliz
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Spent the day on Diamanté Verde ATV tours. Based on the recommendations of Karl (the owner) we then visited playa Linda to relax in the surf then here for an early dinner. Had shrimp ceviche for an app and it was perfect - cilantro was popping! Wife had fish in butter sauce and was very happy. I had the tuna steak (rare) and asked for rice on the side. The tuna portion was so huge I couldn’t eat the rice. I had a couple of beers and my wife had 2 passion fruit juices - total bill was less than $50 US.

This place might be a bit of a challenge to find but you’ll be glad you made the effort.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Andrew S

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I ordered filet w/shrimp. There was so much butter sauce slathered over the food that I could not discern the taste of the food. It was disgusting.

Husband ordered filet w/lobster tail, he enjoyed his food.

Daughter ordered spaghetti & shrimp, no sauce; she enjoyed her food.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

So, I am leading a group of 13 people and looking for a lunch stop NW of Uvita. After passing a couple of roadside options, there was a long stretch of not much. We were all starving and when I saw this place and I decided to pull in and take a chance. When one takes into account the food quality, quantity, pricing and service, this place overall was our best experience in Costa Rica. This was not just my opinion but the vast majority of the group was blown away by the food.

Food: The seafood was amazing especially the shrimp.
Service: Prompt, courteous, and quick for group of 13.
Prices: Very reasonable.

Overall: I wish all of my restaurant experience in Costa Rica were as good as what I experienced at La Langosta Feliz.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

If you like seafood, this is the place for you!
Loved the pasta seafood, the the portions are huge.
This place is very popular, it’s always busy, but they manage to bring your food in average time.
One more thing, restaurants in general in Costa Rica, love to make their meals salty, so if you have health concerns, ask.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Looking from outside I didnt expect much from this place. Oh, I was wrong. They do a great job with the lobster tail. It is simple, basic and very good. Service was great. Good local option.