All in all, we had a great time and the house was ok.
however there were several issues that meant that i took umbrage at the 'luxury' description:
1. We arrived to a black fire with no wood or kindling
2. there was a xmas tree with no plug and only 1 bauble
3. the beds were uncomfortable and certainly not luxury - more akin to what you would find in a hostel (single beds pushed together with thin mattresses and lumpy hollow fibre pillows)
4. the showers did not work on day 1, however this problem was fixed quickly.
5. The decor was dated and the carpet in the lounge badly marked in several places
6. TV kept pixelating due to poor signal strength.