Lowest prices for your stay
USD 201
USD 160
Booking.comUSD 200
TravelocityUSD 201
CheapTicketsUSD 201
All reviews beautiful hotel full scottish breakfast could not fault long drive cooked breakfast nooks and crannies both nights park and ride from start to finish well worth a visit carberry tower afternoon tea music room royal suite wedding venue public rooms scones
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 December 2020 via mobile

I had originally booked at getaway further afield for my husbands birthday but due to restrictions I had to change last minute to somewhere locally. I have to admit I was worried that being 5 mins away it wouldn’t have same wow factor but I had nothing to worry about.
We had the best stay ... starting from arrival into reception area with Christmas tree and fire going .... to the lovely rooms .... then there was the absolutely amazing staff - I don’t remember ever staying somewhere where the staff went the extra mile to make your stay memorable ... especially in current climate - everyone was so lovely... then last but not least the lovely food in the restaurant!
Thank you Carberry tower we will definitely be back! :-)

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 1 December 2020

As the annual trip to Australia was not possible it was always going to be a challenge to find a venue that could compete for my wife’s birthday/wedding anniversary treat. We may have had to swap Centigrade temperature for the same number in Fahrenheit but everything else at Carberry Tower hit the spot.
From the very first point of contact everyone was extremely helpful and, ultimately, welcoming. Special mention here to Lynn.
The building is full of history and character and our room, The Mary Queen of Scots Suite, was even nicer than the website photographs suggested. It is really an apartment as opposed to a suite. On both nights we dined in the Campaign Bistro and the food was excellent. Due to Covid restrictions the usual breakfast buffet was not possible but on arrival we received a pre-order form with a wide, perfectly adequate choice. This ensured that everything was freshly prepared and the ingredients were from local suppliers.
All in all this was a great experience and I look forward to returning in the future.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 2 November 2020 via mobile

We are just home from this wonderful hotel . I rarely review but felt I just had to with this one . First class staff , very covid aware . Stunning surroundings. Beautiful suite, food delicious . Superb

Reviewed 30 October 2020

We had a wonderful stay with dinner and breakfast in this magnificent hotel. We stayed in the Royal Suite which was amazing, so spacious surrounded by antique furniture with a four poster bed and a massive bathroom with an 8 piece suite! So comfotable and peaceful. The hotel and grounds are steeped in history. Food in the bistro and breakfast room was excellent. The staff were so friendly and efficient especially, Lynn, Lisa and Gordon. A faboulous experience. We will be back.

1  Thank biz67
Reviewed 29 October 2020

The hotel and grounds are gorgeous, retaining lots of historic features whilst having every modern amenity. Library alone justifies a visit. A real hidden gem so close to the city. Can’t recommend enough.