“Boba Tea and so friendly!”
Review of Real Thai Fusion

Real Thai Fusion
Ranked #31 of 131 Restaurants in Miramar Beach
Reviewed 17 September 2018

I have been coming here for several years as I am a local. I have never eaten in the restaurant, have only picked up take out and boba tea. The staff is over the top friendly and welcoming.The food is excellent and this is the ONLY place in Destin to get boba tea and it's awesome! I have never been disappointed in any of food I've ordered and the prices are reasonable for this area too.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

The restaurant is not impressive to the eye, but don't let that deter you. The service is prompt and friendly. And the food presentation is that of a 4 star restaurant, simply beautiful. And the food is as good as any Thai restaurant in a major city. The fresh summer rolls were full of shrimp with a tasty dipping sauce., something you should try if you have only had fried egg rolls and want a healthier alternative. The Pad Prik was spicy but not hot. The Pad Eggplant was also excellent. I look forward to returning the next time I am in Destin. Many locals were picking up meals to go, so that is a popular option. And a group of 10 lame as we were leaving and was seated immediately, so large groups are no problem.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Was really looking forward to trying with vegan food choices. Let me
Stat by saying vegan tofu lettuce wraps were excelled. BUT We asked for one of dishes to be made using smaller tofu fried pieces cause other person is new to vegan eating and can’t take bigger pieces because of texture. The lady that took the order seemed to understand and said they could and even checked but when we received it it was big triangles of tofu and when she asked we explained to her that’s why we ordered smaller pieces all she had to say was he usually makes smaller I don’t know why he didn’t today.
Sad experience since they said we could get certain way and then when they bring it it’s prepared the way We specified you didn’t want. And if they would have let us know before hand we wouldn’t have even ordered entrees.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

The Crying Tiger was horrible. The meat smelled rotten. We asked for hot and sour soup instead and it was equally bad. The combination Pad Thai noodle was good. However I did take out the beef as it too smelled rotten. More then likely won’t come back. We were the only people in the restaurant for a while and service was slow. This was the day after tropical storm Gordon so no one was out.
Sadly Disappointed

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Wonderful Flavors! Super friendly service. Ate in on a Monday night, ordered takeaway on phone 2 nights later, but were really hungry so we sat down with our carry outs, and the waitress was very accommodating. She was great with our kids. The food was phenomenal. Best Thai we’ve had, ever, period. Red Curry and Pangang curry were so good wanted to drink what was left after we ate up the rice. The Chk Fried rice (admittedly simple was great flavor, no soy sauce required). Ordered the Red curry on both Monday and Wednesday liked it so much. Wish this place was close to home back in Michigan. We’d be regulars. Give this place a try!