“Class and elegance couples night out”
Review of Bijoux

Bijoux
Reserve with OpenTable
Bijoux is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 25 - USD 50
Cuisines: French, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bijoux is a full service fine dining restaurant located in The Market Shops at Sandestin. Open for dinner seven nights a week, we feature the freshest Gulf seafood, prime steaks and an extensive award winning wine list. Our intimate Bijoux lounge features a full bar complete with a large selection of specialty martinis.
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Loved this place! My husband and I found their wine list filled with a lot of good wines but marked up a bit. The server was excellent we asked for recommendations and she was spot on. The lobster roll was excellent and so was the tomato bisque. The chefs special red snapper was perfect. We will be back.

1  Thank Sheila B

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Great bar and food! Had the filet and the crab beignets and they were superb! Very close to the resort I stayed at. Would definitely return on my next trip to Destin!

1  Thank tressa406
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here while on vacation. The wine list is expansive, but a bit pricey compared to retail. The food was absolutely fantastic and the had huge portions. The staff was very friendly. Definitely worth going again.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I took a large group and we were cramped and our server seemed new and mixed up our orders and even forgot an order. I was disappointed as I had heard good things about this restaurant. I will not take a group there again.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Recently visited Bijoux while staying in Destin. We started with the Brie appetizer and it was very good. Then we had the wedge salad which was very tasty. I had the grouper for my entree and found it to be delicious. The cream brûlée was as good as any that I’ve ever had. They have an extensive wine list too. It was overall an enjoyable dinner. It is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for.