“Breakfast for two”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

This is a good little restaurant for breakfast. We have been coming here for several years now and the food is always up to par. The wait staff is very friendly and offers up smile. They are a bit slow though so if you are in a hurry best hold off until you can sit and enjoy.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

We got an order to go. The order was accurate and packaged neatly. Staff were very friendly.

Souvlaki, both chicken and lamb, was excellent. The tzatziki sauce was great, lots of flavor. The rice was under cooked.

The side salads were good, but only came with one olive. The dressing was very well done.

Hummus was very plain. Not worth $6.95.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

We really didn’t know what to expect when going to a Greek restaurant for breakfast, but we were pleasantly surprised. The decor was very nice and they offered a full breakfast menu. Our server, Priscilla was really nice. She asked several times if everything was okay or did we need anything else. Everything my husband and I ordered was very good.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Called in a “to go” order and the timing was perfect. It was ready just as I arrived.
Chicken on sticks, grilled with Greek potatoes ( instead of salad ) along with a nice portion of Greek rice.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

The chicken strips are amazing. I ordered my babies the chicken and waffles, and I kept taking their strips for myself. Everything was delicious. Definitely coming back.