Buffalo Jack's Legendary Wings & Pizza
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

My mom and I visited here for a late dinner. This is definitely a casual place. We were dressed in shorts and T-shirt’s after being at the beach all day. Staff was friendly and the loaded cheese fries were delicious. We also had the Kentucky Bourbon wings.

Date of visit: September 2018
buffalodestin, Guest Relations Manager at Buffalo Jack's Legendary Wings & Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Thank You for the visit and review.

The Alpha Buffalo ):-

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

We actually had Buffalo Jack’s twice while in Destin! We went on Sunday night so we could watch the game then ordered take out later in the week! My husband loved the Caribbean jerk wings so he ordered those both times! I had a cheese and mushroom quesadilla and then we had pizza and wings for take out! Everything was very good!

1  Thank dannyb581
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Reminds me a lot like eating at a wings n rings or a roosters that we have back in Ohio. Not as good as Roosters; but cold beer cheap and wings and pizza. It’s nice when u wanna save money and still have something better than fast food

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

I recently reviewed this place and stated the southwest egg rolls were delicious and gave those a thumbs up all around. The spinach and artichoke dip pizzas as highly disappointing... the thin crust itself (which we prefer) was thicker than the toppings on the pizza. Couldn't taste the spinach & atichoke dip at all, so basically it was a super thin layer of cheese with sundried tomatoes. Overall the flavor was good, but there just wasn't much to the toppings at all.
I did get a response from the manager apologizing and he offered a free pizza certificate to make up for it! I wasn't looking for a freebie (which was a pleasant surprise) and like I said the flavor was good. I sent him an email with my address & email to send the certificate if he'd like... haven't received anything yet, it's been a week or so. That's my update! Will try the pizza again if I get the certificate and do another review

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We came here for an early dinner while on vacation. The nachos were very good. But lobster and shrimp Mac and cheese was ok, but very greasy. Nice bar environment with lots of TV’s with different football games. Good service and decent prices.