“Vacation”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

We come and eat here every year we come to Destin FL. The seating is limited so come early and bring your appetite. We like to dine on the sushi rolls, so many to choose from. If you love sushi come by and dine here. The atmosphere is wonderful. MotoRolla roll is excellent!

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Very small restaurant so I would call ahead if you have a large group. Other than that I have no complaints. The service was great and the sushi was delicious. I would come back if I was in the area again.

1  Thank CLWarrenTN
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We visit Destin at least once a year and this was a first time for us. Most of the restaurants we visit in Destin usually don’t disappoint, this place is right there with everyone. The service and food we absolutely great! The family that runs this place seem so happy to be serving you, they are so attentive and just really seem to be enjoying what they’re doing! The presentation of the sushi rolls are beautiful and taste just as well as they look. The volcano roll is must don’t let the warning of it taking a little more time steer you away, it is definitely worth the wait! The prices are also on the affordable end, considering how expensive the food in Destin usually is. I wish I had found this place sooner! We will definitely be returning next time we’re in Destin!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Very small restaurant, fresh food and good menu, I’m not a Sushi gourmet but my Son, Daughter-in-Law and grandchildren love this place, the Volcano was excellent as was the crunchy shrimp roll, you may have to wait for a table but Sushi Lovers say it’s worth it, visitors should try it.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I eat at Sushimoto at least once a week. Sometimes more. It is the best sushi in the area. The wait staff and owners are great as well. Highly recommend. They have a menu with unique rolls, cooked items, and the regular sushi/sashimi options. May have to wait at peak times but it’s worth it.