“Bonding trip for work”

Escape Zone 60, Sandestin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Escape Zone 60 is a live, interactive, fun, puzzle solving game where you have 60 minutes to solve the puzzles needed to complete your goal of escaping the room before time is up. No special skills are required, only an interest to succeed and have Fun.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Tim was great! We had so much fun bonding as a group. This was the first time I’ve done this and the pirate ship room was great! I will definitely come back and bring friends. I do think they should offer some bottled Dasani as you get out of the room because you can work up a sweat in the rooms. :)

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"blast"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Tim was awesome and the room was really great. All 8 of us mateys had a blast! It was challenging but well done and made us all work together

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing time in the Vegas room. We successfully escaped it with just a few seconds to spare. Tim was a great host. We would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Had a complete blast with my wife and kids. Weather was cloudy and we decided to do our first Escape Room. It was convenient and easily made a reservation online. We were paired with another couple and worked as a team. Staff was attentive and friendly. We only asked for one hint and we made it out with 3:08 to spare. Definitely recommend Escape 60 for a great time!

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

With 3 seconds left we made it out. We decided to find something to do one evening while on vacation and have done several escape rooms prior. We called to see if there was any rooms available on a Friday night with not much notice. When I called I got the voicemail. thinking oh well find something else to do. Shortly after I received a call, "sorry I missed your call may I help you?" Wow am I glad they called back, we ended up going into the pirate room. As I said before not my 1st escape room. I have done the lab in Louisville KY, and the AL Capone room in French Lick Indiana. This was by far the largest display and setup. Nothing resembled a room, it was a ship. The entire room was transformed to make a true set. The team working made us feel comfortable and helped us to get started. I must say if you are in the Destin area and need something to do go for it. We had 4 Adults, and now the room has 4 extra names on the wall. We will be back in July with plans of doing the vegas room.

1  Thank C M