“Nice stay”
other travellers have booked this property
North Pool
Welcome to Precious Moments
South Pool
Private Beach Access
Gated Community
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
RachelS59...
“Nice stay”
Reviewed 8 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We rented this home for one week. It is a close walk to the beach. It was spacious and comfortable enough for the five of us (all adults). It was clean and not overly crowded with furniture. The WiFi worked well. The kitchen was well stocked with dishes/pots/pans. The staff were very pleasant and easy to reach. We used the free parasailing (you get one adult ticket free). The beach was not overly crowded. Close drive to grocery stores and restaurants.
The things that I did not like about our stay are: the sofa bed was broken/worn out so we had to put the mattress on the floor (the mattress was thin and lumpy), the outside faucet didn’t work so we couldn’t rinse the sand off of our feet before going in the house, the decor wasn’t beachy and bright (dark due to the brown & orange colors. Felt like a doctor’s office), there was construction work being done on two homes next to us so we woke up to the sounds of saws and hammers starting early in the morning, and the biggest issue we had was with the beach access gate codes not working. They eventually had to take the whole key pad and knob completely off the gate.

WI

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Mobile
Reviewed 18 August 2012 for a stay in June 2011

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing