“Omg Italian at it’s best!”
Review of Fat Clemenza's

Fat Clemenza's
Ranked #9 of 131 Restaurants in Miramar Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome awesome Italian food. In the middle of all of this seafood, it’s like an oasis to us landlubbers!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,146)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Do yourself a favor and pick up pizza from this place! No frills but the best pizza in the area hands down! Super nice people as well!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We eat here every time we come to Destin. The pizza is the best in town and the other dishes are wonderful as well. Even better, a trip here won’t break the bank. Excellent selection of wines to fit all budgets. Simply the best. Coming here is literally worth the six hour drive to the beach all on its own. My favorite restaurant in Destin.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

After eating seafood for days, I was ready for some Italian food. The pasta with meatballs was fantastic! The shrimp romana was a great appetizer! The prices were reasonable. Would definitely visit again if in the area.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

So I really wanted a calzone. I was online looking at a few Italian Restaurants in the area, and since I can’t eat red sauce, when I found Vesuvio - White sauce, mozzarella, sausage, and rapini broccoli, I decided then and there to give Fat’s a try.
I was surprised that they didn’t have a bar, since I was solo I prefer to at the bar. But I was seated at a table and quickly turned to the Calzones on the menu. However, Vesuvio wasn’t there, and their other 3 calzones all had red sauce. The waitress was nice enough to offer a couple options, but none with a white sauce of any kind. So I left. Some might consider that extreme, but it’s their fault for not having an accurate online menu, and that entree was the only reason I went there.