All reviews free laundry lending locker front desk melting pot full size refrigerator a pet friendly hotel king suite business center longer stay small kitchen pleasant stay would highly recommend this hotel outlet mall short drive the room was nice keith destin
Reviewed 17 September 2016

The room was very pleasant. Too cold when we arrived since at home the thermostat is on 80 degrees--not below 70. Interesting shape of bathroom. Well-designed floor plan. If we can't stay with Debbie, we'll probably stay here next time. Helpful at desk: they helped me find a chiropractor who relieved my neck pain temporarily.

Room Tip: I left $4.00.
Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Carroll S
Christina M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Destin-Sandestin, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Hi Carroll,

It was my pleasure to help you guys find a chiropractor to ease some of your pain. No one wants to come to Destin and not be able to enjoy their visit. We are happy to hear that you liked our layout and friendliness of the staff. Should you not be able to stay with Debbie, we surely wouldn't mind having you back!

Reviewed 17 September 2016

The room was very comfortable and affordable. I slept well rested and refreshed. The hotel has very clean and the staff was more than accommodating! I had an opportunity to get a workout in the gym and it was invigorating! The laundry room for the guests only enhances my good feelings about the hotel. I look forward to staying there again soon. Great location for shopping and hitting the beach!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kirk thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your stay. We appreciate you letting us know about your stay. One of the best ways to feel great in your home away from home is using all of our amenities. We look forward to seeing you too on your next visit!

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for two nights with our 15 pound schnauzer. The "dog walking" area was 2/10 at best. It was a bug ridden boggy area behind large shrubs in the back parking lot. The area was actually scary to walk the dog in as if another person were to jump you no one would know! It had trash thrown over the shrubs so obviously the grounds employee doesn't check the area. There is no breakfast or anywhere in walking distance to eat breakfast. Check in was exhausting the first night, the guy was very nice but he had no help with the line of check in's waiting. The place was clean and there was no noise. But if you have a dog to walk I suggest you look elsewhere.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Hi Pamela,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We are currently receiving bids to update the lighting and improve the dog walking area. We apologize that your experience with this area of the hotel was less than perfect. However, our team is happy to hear the you had a clean and quiet room for your stay. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you next time.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Very nice place to stay. Room was very clean and big. Great hotel staff. 2mins away from the beach. I would definitely recommend this hotel. They even have beach chairs that you can borrow for free as well as board games, and other stuff

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us for your vacation! Its always our pleasure to provide friend service with a clean room. Our lending locker is one of the best free amenities that we offer. See you on your next vacation.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for one night before checking into my condo. The location is good and the staff is very friendly. I would recommend staying here for a short stay. They have everything one could need for a short or extended stay.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Christina M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Destin-Sandestin, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

Hi Kendra,

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our staff. The next time you are in Destin on a short trip we hope to see you!