“A real taste of the sea”

Vergari ristoratori 1966
Ranked #3 of 39 Restaurants in San Foca
Price range: USD 25 - USD 35
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

A lovely evening with friends and family. Raw and cooked seafood starters were fantastic. The tuna and pistachio was delicious and the whole table thought everything was great. This was our second visit and we will return.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Family of 4, went to dinner a very busy tuesday in late july.

We went to the restaurant for the “fritto misto del mare” after seing pictures here on tripadvisor.

We had soup and caprese for the wife of the family and pizza for our two children. I ordered the fritto misto, but got frozen/cold not fresh fish “balls”. (see pictures)

In general a low price restaurant with good value for money, but they didnt serve me the fresh fritto misto.

They discounted me half the meal and some other things (18€ total), and were in general very friendly. We got fast service, even though the restaurant was full and busy.

Mixed feelings - they should have gotten “one star”, because they tried to “serve me off” with non fresh fritto misto del mare maybe because i am a non italien tourist. But they worked hard, and everything else was ok!

Thanks to tripadvisor!

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

There were not so many restaurants open so we chose this one by default. The waiter heavily insisted to recommend a few items on the menu. We were not tempted so we made our own choice. What we got was obviously not so fresh anymore. I guess he probably knew best what was on offer. My recommendation: if you have to eat there, listen to the waiter.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Great pizza great see food, special fritto misto. Cheap restaurant except salads... for me is too small portion. Nice personals.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

We have been around Italy for over 12 days from Rome to Assisi to Salerno Pompei Positano ecc...and this was the best food we had in ItalyRight prized and perfectly cookedmy spaghetti with Ricci and the linguine frutti di mare were to die for.Service perfect and with a smileHighly raccomended.

1  Thank giocas2000